Who's your fav Companion?

Reeny

For my roleplaying-Chiss-Chars Master Ranos is the favorite companion.

She is the only available Chiss-Companion. And because according to the Chiss-lore Force-using Chiss are hunted down and killed or forced to exile by the Chiss-Ascendancy I even took away her light sabers. pu her in a standard Chiss uniform and set her in healing mode.

This works fine.

And the most funny companion is Blizz. His "Utini"-calls are as funny as his battle performance when he is sometimes using a missle thrower which is larger than the little Java :)

Edited by Mardonius

Who's your fav Companion?

"favorite" for me falls into categories:

Outright raw DPS: Shae Vizla

Healing: Almost a tie between Yuun and Zoom (Yuun wins because his voiceovers are far less annoying)

Gay romance: Theron

Straight romance: These were all fairly frightening, from Elara Dorne winding up psycho to DS Jaesa jumping at me, so at least with the 1950's-style sexist and chauvinistically repressive Corso, my girls can hand him a beer bottle, go shopping, and run up a huge credit card bill knowing full well he'll pay it because he's the provider. Done.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Do u have a fav companion?

I like some but dont really have a fav.

Kira Carsen is nice.

Vette is funny.

Nadia is awesome too

Honestly I like all of them (except Skadge).

My favorite will always be Lana. Kira, Kalyio, Theron, Mako, Vette and Gault are all great too.

Jaesa Willsaam. I love her involvement in the Sith Warrior story, and I love both versions of her. I am a huge fan of her VA, also. She's the perfect disciple and LI. She may honestly be one of the big reasons why my favorite Class Story is the Sith Warrior's.

Vette, Khem Val (once I got used to him; my 1st SI play through with Khem was ... something), Vector, Blizz, Talos, Lana (not at first, though), Koth, and Paxton (love his voice acting). And, Kaliyo after the class companion conversations. She isn't a paragon of virtue, but she also isn't the most murder-y or craziest companion. I also like Dark Side Jaesa, although she is pretty over-the-top with her post KotFE return.

I like many of the other companions, but those are my favorites.

For combat, with the exception of Paxton, I prefer a melee companion. I play DPSers with a tank or healer companion.

Writing this out I realized that my favorite vanilla companions are from the Empire side, even though I prefer playing vanilla Republic side missions. There are vanilla Republic companions I like, but none of them are my favorites.

I'm very fond of the jedi knight companions (apart from that soldier). I would never do the Doc romance, because he is just sleazy with his flirts, but apart from that , he also is good fun.

Apart from those bunch, I like Lana Beniko (my favorite same sex romance), Akaavi Spar, Risha, Andronikus, Theron Shan.

Can hardly remember what their personality is anymore. They never speak to me.

For killing imperials i do like 4X-M1 (something like that) Often i just send them on missions and go solo though. In most content i actually prefer to solo, and by solo i mean no companion.

• 4 weeks later...

I have lots of fav companions. Vette is definitely one of my favorites. I think Lana is the best for Romance. ZO-OM for Healing, Khem or Qyzen for Tank, and probably Xalek or Scourge for damage. For each class:

Light side

Jedi Knight: Kira, hands down

Consular: Either Qyzen or Nadia

Smuggler: Risha or Akaavi

Trooper: Definitely Elara

Dark side

Sith Warrior: Vette or Jaesa

Inquisitor: Khem or Xalek

Bounty Hunter: Torian, Mako or Gault

and Agent: Scorpio or (Y'all probably gonna kill me for this) Kaliyo

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

My favourite by far is Theron. He has a well developped backstory, i like his personnality, his look and his voice, and i think he's overall the best romance, and clearly a far better option for a fem JK than Doc.

Kira and Scourge are really good companions for JKs and i'm really happy they both have a part to play in the bigger story for every classes. T7 is very nice, and Doc, hm, he's a somewhat weird case, he can be very annoying yet somehow kinda likeable at times, i'll probably never do the romance, but somehow i was quite happy to see him again. Overall i quite like the JK's crew, except for Rusk who's just kinda there.

Quinn is a complex and interesting character. I just wish my male SW could romance him. I like the SW's crew overall too, except Broonmark and DJaesa who are really too much on the crazy side of things, i like LJaesa better, with neutral/LS SW it's funny to see how our Sith can be a better Jedi master to her than Nomen Karr.

Torian, Jorgan and Vector are really nice companions, and really great romances too. And Jorgan has by far the best reunion.

I also like Senya and Arcann a lot.

Other than that, Vette's funny (too bad she has to die everytime i'm on that KOTET chapter, it would've been better if we had an option to save both her and Torian with enough AA completed), Mako's quite cute, and Akaavi is pretty cool (i like that she's the only BT3 female companion, it's a nice change, and she looks nice too).

I quite like Dorne too, not sure yet how i feel about the romance, i'll have to finish it before judging.

And Lana is a weird case. I go from "i like you" to "i hate you" depending on where the story puts her. I really liked her during SOR as she was an interesting character to interact with, especially on my JK, but too much Lana over other companions i'd have like to see more of during KOFTEET made me start to dislike her. And the sunset walk in the woods made me want to Force-push her, because she's clearly not the one i'd have liked to be there with...

It got a little better in Onslaught, so i hope they continue to handle her like they did there (she really had funny interractions with both Tau and Arn and an interesting discussion with Gnost-Dural), and not KOTFEET / Traitor Arc style. If they do, i may start to like her again, which would be nice.

Edited by Goreshaga

It's hard to narrow favorites substantially, because nearly all the companions have great qualities that enrich the stories of which they are part. However, companions for whom have particularly strong affection are Iresso, Jorgan, Theron, Vector, Elara, and Quinn. Bonus points for Kaliyo, who was one of my least favorite companions at launch, but who I now see has a ton of depth and is also hilarious. If you pushed me for an absolute fave, it would still be hard to pick between Iresso, Jorgan, and Theron. Edited by Estelindis

Skadge, Khem.. Don't know why people hate them so much. If I had to choose who fight with me I want the big monster brutish bodyguard types. Don't care about no pretty face in a life or death sitcha-ayshun.

But from all the pretty faces: Senya. She's probly more experienced than any other female comp besides maybe Lana, but Lana seems more of a background worker than a frontline fighter so Senya's experience is more dependable. It's like Musashi Miyamoto vs Munenori Yagyu. One was a duelist who was undefeated in a large number of fights while the other was a "master" who mostly just sparred for experience (though the latter did participate in battle and killed 8 in one go).