Huntmaster assistant lek

RoDavLlBas

That is the problem the mission has gone from the log, it's a known bug, I had just killed my last great hunt target on nar shadar, was ment to go Speek to lek then on to tattoo.

Have been told that if I take the mission again it will reset, but can find the start point.

Please someone help.

Hmm... if you still had the quest, getting back on your ship and travelling somewhere and then back to Dromond Kaas should have put you back on track.

Since you no longer have the quest (I'm guessing you abandoned it in an attempt to "fix it") I would try going back to your ship and using the intercom and/or holocom as that is where you start/get the quest. The quest you should be on right now is:

A Dangerous Auction - http://www.torhead.com/mission/24Ow4P2/a-dangerous-auction

As you can see, the quest is started by the Huntmaster so, as I said, you should get this on your ship. Try using the intercom and/or holocom.

You might want to watch this as well:

The link should start the clip at about 4'32". If not, go to 4'32" and watch.

Hopefully that will get you back on track. If that does not work, open an in-game help ticket.

Let us know how things go.

Hi thanks, for the reply, but tried both of those, it just flashes as if there is no information , have put in a number of tickets, with no luck, might just start it over with a new hunter.:confused:

Hmmm...

*Before* you ran into this problem,

1) Did you have the conversation with Mako (about the Eidelon) on your ship (started with the intercom)?

2) Did you get the quest from the Huntsmaster on your ship (started with the holocom)?

Not sure what else to say.

Try backtracking to Nar Shaddaa (use the youtube clip I posted above to check where you should be going) maybe you will find a class quest there and get back on track.

Apart from that keep sending in-game tickets. They should really be able to assist you with this.