Huttbal expansion

tavosam

Not me, I don't want to sign up for warzones out of fear of getting huttball.

With no penalty for leaving any wz I don't understand such a fear also if u don't PvP what's the point of posting in a pvp thread , huttball is great more maps pls

Edited by iDraxter

Yes! More Huttball maps!

And; I would also like some of the other types of objective games we already have with more maps that make use of the layers and traps Huttball has. Gets old with just running across a field, even if the field has a couple of hills that really are not a factor.

Edited by Technohic

They could do with new maps / obstacles for all PvP types. Perhaps once the new game type is introduced with 1.6, they'll concentrate on expanding existing types, rather than on creating new types.

It may be good if they'd just expand the existing maps a little. I'd love to see Voidstar with some way of controlling / using those big grabber arms in the final room as CC facilities which could be controlled by either team, for example :)

Maybe it has been discussed before but..

Huttball released on new maps would be awesome, everyone likes huttball, make new arenas to play in, Its like the NFL of the SW Galaxy!

I don't think I've seen this request before. We're lucky you stopped by to make it!!!