Trouble with Story Quest Mind Trap?

Sunday

Any other Agents having trouble turning this story quest in? or at least advancing in it? The quest tells me to go to intelligence at Dromund Kaas but once im there there is literally nothign for me to do, I cant enter the story phase theres no quest indicators on my mini map nio matter how far i zoom out, ive checked it a hundred times everything says i need to go there but nothing happens, theres no one to talk to nothing, if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated, GM's arent responding to my ticket and I cant progress until this is solved soo....

Any other Agents having trouble turning this story quest in? or at least advancing in it? The quest tells me to go to intelligence at Dromund Kaas but once im there there is literally nothign for me to do, I cant enter the story phase theres no quest indicators on my mini map nio matter how far i zoom out, ive checked it a hundred times everything says i need to go there but nothing happens, theres no one to talk to nothing, if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated, GM's arent responding to my ticket and I cant progress until this is solved soo....

Try resetting the quest? Try CTR-U CTR-U?

I'm bumping this. I just got to this part and although the quest says to go to Intelligence, the Dromund Kaas taxi arrows are green signaling to go outside of Kaas City. When I leave Kaas City though, there are no more signs. It's one thing to have a regular quest get bugged, but your story? Yuck.

Just Got some advice from a friend that solved this issue for me.. Leave Dromund Kaas completely ON YOUR SHIP (I got in my ship and left for alderaan). Exit your ship on another planet. Get back on your ship. Fly back to Dromund Kaas. Taxi to HQ. It should work now... I had the same problem where reseting UI and the quest wouldnt work but this did. Apparently It wants you to arrive ON YOUR SHIP... (I suppose it didnt work for me because I arrived in the shuttle from the fleet instead of on my ship). Hope this advice helps :)

Any time a quest says go to Dromund Kaas, you have to actually take your ship to Dromund Kaas. Taking a shuttle from the space station doesn't do it, even though on your map in Dromund Kaas it tells you to go there, you have to actually fly there in your ship to complete that step of the quest.

I'm stuck on this same quest, but at a later point on it. I can't get innoculated to get onto Quesh to talk to the Administrator because it says I have to complete other quests before I can continue, which it also says at virtually all other relevant locations (such as Kaliyo wanting to talk to me on my ship). I guess I'll try resetting the quest with ctrl+U.

And I'm stuck right on the following step. As soon as you get the serum you are asked to contact Saber with your ship's holoterminal. However, holoterminal does not work at all. This also bugged The Shadow Arsenal quest for me (which also needs holoterminal).

• 4 weeks later...
Im stuck in Quesh where game keeps freezing up then after restarting cant get out of cover mode. This is third time trying, might have to do with companion Locken cause when i transfer him it cleared up. Then it froze again and couldnt transfer him again. this is bad when a game completely crashes.

I'm stuck on this same quest, but at a later point on it. I can't get innoculated to get onto Quesh to talk to the Administrator because it says I have to complete other quests before I can continue, which it also says at virtually all other relevant locations (such as Kaliyo wanting to talk to me on my ship). I guess I'll try resetting the quest with ctrl+U.

This usually happens when your quest log is full.

[QUOTE=Invious;1004102]Any time a quest says go to Dromund Kaas, you have to actually take your ship to Dromund Kaas. Taking a shuttle from the space station doesn't do it, even though on your map in Dromund Kaas it tells you to go there, you have to actually fly there in your ship to complete that step of the quest.

I

I did exactly what Tac_Obray suggests and confirm this workaround actually works. Just make sure you fly to Dromund Kass from your SHIP and not the Imperila Fleet. I had the same issue with the questline being bugged so I tried the suggestion here on the forum post and it works. Now I can continue the questline to Quesh with no hitch.

I also have this problem. I tried the workaround... to fly somewhere and then return to Drumand Kaas via my own ship. Still does not work.

Here's how it went down:

I finished up Taris, the planet quest line and the Agent quest line. Went to my ship to see what was up. Had a trippy experience when Watcher X visits my dreams and tells me to go to Drumand Kaas to look in the files.

However, I went back down to Taris to do the Bonus quest line. When I finished that, I went via my ship to Drumand Kaas as directed. Nothing is lit up in on the map and I can't do anything at Imperial Intelligence HQ.

I tried the workaround went all the way to Taris, stepped foot on the planet even, and then flew back to DK. No go.

Meesa Sad.