How do you wanna die?

JSwanee

Smuggler - Unable to give up his hatred of the empire, my smuggler set out from Debrillion after many years as consort to Queen Risha. He took his personal fleet and all his resources in his criminal empire and set on a personal war against the imperial forces, using merciless tactics that the republic would never use and the empire never expected from their enemies. After razing several worlds and devastating the imperial fleet his allies would abandon him in his crazed ambitions and as an old man, he would make one last gambit strike against some of his worst enemies in the empire, just him and his ship, taking down as many as he could before death finally took him.

Bounty hunter,Deadly cannon:he was a great warrior in the galaxy, killed the unbeatable, took all kind of contracts for any money. but, after many years of hunting, with all the glory and respect he bought himself a nice peacefull house on the planet tatooine, he protected it well and enjoyed all the money he collected in different ways. one day, he met a young padawan girl in the local cantina, surprisingly she never knew of him,he offered her a drink and she agreed.

years later, deadlycannon married the young padawan female that was called Sirena, she ran away from the Jedi order and hid in tatooine with him.they had a son that they called Braga.

braga wasn't gifted with the wisdom and physical power of his father, neither with the force of his mother. he was the farmer of his parents house.

one day, when braga was 25 years old, and deadly cannon 67. he went to sell his wopma wanga crops in the nearest bazaar. he never came back, deadlycannon told sirena to take care of the house and promised her that he'll return with their suddenly lost son.

he was searching, for hours. he even went to the republic base(which he didnt like much).

he decided to try and slice into the cams in the city, and then he found braga, his lost son. he was shocked by what he saw, 3 republic troopers took his son to the dune sea because he insulted them for stealing his crops.

they threw mines all over the area and forced braga to run through them. they were betting,laughing.

with huge anger, deadlycannon went back to his house, he told his wife about the sad news, but he told her something else,there will be revenge.

braga was the last most important thing for deadlycannon to keep, and now he has nothing to lose.

deadlycannon took his old dusted armor,both of his blasters and the old robe of his wife to pretend he's a jedi.

he knew these troopers, he saw them once in the republic base,so he took his speeder and drove right into that direction.

when he arrived,his anger grew more and more inside his chest, he managed to sneak into the command center but then he was noticed by one of the recruits, the boy shouted:"its deadlycannon! its deadlycannon!"

then the massacare began.

deadlycannon started shooting the first lines of the security troopers,threw few granades to the entrance door where more troopers were entering,he started to run straight to the room where the troopers were.

he ran so fast and so unsafe, that he step on a trap that these troopers put right in the entrance,both of his legs were blown,he was lying half-dead in the corner of the room,staring at these troopers,then he said quietly:"for honor and my son" and then he hit the button on his wrist and a huge explosion happened. this was the fall of the glorious and honorable Deadlycannon.

• 1 month later...
Interesting topic (half thought it was IRL :p). Best I could think of:

My Inquisitor, Amitalya: Killed by my Knight (her own sister) in combat.

My Knight, Aurelia: Old age, on Alderaan.

Smuggler, Edala: Crushed to death by male strippers on Nar Shadaa... Or an engine core explosion while she's fixing it, either works.

lmao the "Crushed to death by male strippers" thing cracked me up!

This sounds like fun. Here are mine:

Republic:

Binjiro Burnstar (Jedi Guardian and my main): Eventually retires to a life of teaching at the Jedi Acadmy with his wife Kira. Fathers two sons with her..one of which is born with out force senstivity and leaves to become a bounty hunter. He is killed when a ship transporting a group of new Padawans is attacked by the Empire. He manages to get them all to an escape pod before being struck down. Kira soon after retries completely from the Jedi way of life to raise their other son.

Zelma Burnstar ((A human/alien hybrid born with out eyes and Binjiro's sister..a Jedi Counsular)) : Becomes a member of the council and over sees part of her brother's youngest son's Jedi training. She passes away from old age.

Tyera ((my alien smuggler)): She gathers quite a large fortune for herself which she uses to buy a large amount of land where she settles down and raises a family. She starts running smuggling jobs later on, having grown a bit bored of a normal life. She is eventually killed in a cantaina fire fight.

Ka-l ((my Trooper and Tyera's brother)) After a glorious carrer in the Republic military he takes on a job as an instructor and eventually retires to live out the rest of his life in peace.

Empire:

Tresee: ((Sith Warrior, Human)): Having never liked Sith politics and a follower of Revan, Tresee eventually becomes quite powerful and eventually moves herself away from the Sith and the Empire. She begins to take on and train her own apprentinces along with Vette and Jessa and her other crew memebers at her side. Her activites and defiance soon gain the wrong kind of attention from the Dark council, who send one of their most powerful Sith to take care of her. She is killed after an empic battle with the sith scorceror Arahan.

Arahan ((Sith Scorceror, Rakkitti)): He grows to become a very powerful Sith, enjoying his new role as a Darth in the Empire. After going on to become something of a legend having trained dozens of apprentinces, he is eventually struck down by one of his young acyoltes who desires Arahan's power.

Rafe Burnstar (( Human Bounty Hunter and son of Binjiro)): The oldest of Binjiro and Kira's sons, Rafe was born a non force sesitive. His anger over this eventually drives him to leave his parents and younger brother. After a year of romaning the galaxy he becomes a bounty hunter. Though Rafe hates the Empire he often finds himself working for them ...if only for the credits. He goes on to have many adventures with his crew mates. After the death of his father at the hands of the Empire while protecting a group of Padawans...Rafe begins to question the life that he has chosen. He then chooses to settle down with Makio and begin a family of his own, one of his children, a girl, is found to be force sensitive and when she is of age he takes her to the Jedi acdemy. In his later years he often visits his mother and his brother who's gone on to follow in their parent's footsteps. He and his children all attend the funerals of his mother and of his aunt Zelma. At some point later Rafe is killed when an old rivial comes to settle an old score.

Yoka-Ta (( Chiss Imperial Agent.)) : She goes on to become a highly ranked agent. While on a undercover mission her cover is blown and she is killed.

• 4 months later...
I really enjoyed all these "endings". For Major Sarvid Helos, he was sent to Dromund Kaas in an attempt to organize a slave revolt. Sarvid and members of his "Razor" squad managed to flee to the Dark Temple when the revolt was ended by Imperial forces. Communications with Sarvid ceased after 4 days in the temple. A recovery mission was later sent and recently discovered Republic documents indicate some members of Razor had been found. Who the were and their condition remain classified. All further attempts to recover additional members of the squad had been called off and deemed "unjustifiably dangerous".

hmm,

Smuggler: Died in a freak accident by trying to override hyperspace controls with a blaster.

Knight: Killed by cousin (sith inquisitor)

Warrior: Killed by brother (consular)

Consular: Killed by nefew (inquisitor)

Inquisitor: Killed by brother (agent)

Agent: Killed by rival (bounty hunter)

Bounty Hunter: Killed by Smuggler.

• 3 weeks later...
All my toons Republic and Empire teamed up to fight the one true menace of the galaxy...they all were felled by the mighty sticks and stones of the ewoks, as thier armor apperently had no resistences to nature damage.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one.

My Jedi Knight:Turned into Rakghoul while investigating Taris.

My Imperial Agent:Was sent on a mission that went wrong on the planet of Tatooine,Killed by a Bounty hunter on the Arena.

My Bounty Hunter:Stabbed by Skadge(companion) on his ship while sleeping.

My Sith Inquisitor:Killed by one of his Rivals.

My Sith Warrior:Died in a space fight with the republic,in one of the Dreadnaughts he led.

My Trooper:Got tired of the War between republic and Empire,especially after he was betrayed by the republic. flew to Tatooine,built himself a tent somewhere in the Dune sea,became a farmer and planted crops for food. was raided by Sand people and died from wounds.

and at last,My Jedi Consular:As i RP with the char,my jedi consular is a Sand people(Tusken raider) Shaman(healer). was leading his tribe for many years and performing many rituals. Died in his tent from being too old.

My first Sith Inquisitor, Thursday January- died when her elder sister, the smuggler Melody, came looking for her after learning that she- that is, the Inquisitor- was the one who'd crushed the rebellion on their birthworld, Balmorra.

Melody fought the Sith to a standstill, and managed finally to get through her, convincing her to stop giving in to her hate and desire to lash out at the galaxy, but, just as Thursday might have taken the step toward redemption, her apprentices Xalek and Ashara- who, ironically, had always tried to argue with Thursday to get her to do the same thing- arrived to help their Darth Nox in slaying the Republic privateer who'd been hunting her. Thursday, without a word, overloaded her own saberstaff, killing herself and her apprentices so that her wounded sister could escape.

Melody, who'd been sitting tight and quiet on her nascent but untrained legacy force powers for years, as a result of this, after cybernetic surgery to compensate for her injuries, opted to take her husband (Corso) and children and head off into the unknown regions- stopping to set Risha (and Risha's consort, Bowdaar of Kashyk) firmly on her throne- in search of adventure, on the grounds that in all the galaxy, there must still be plenty of hills they hadn't seen the other side of yet. Their freighter was last seen by Risha, flying off into a red sunset.

Since Corso wasn't steering, they presumably didn't crash into the sun, but were never heard of again.

Agent: Got kicked into a hole by a spartan.

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter: Kicked an agent into a hole and stumbled, falling in himself.

Sith Warrior: Couldn't handle dual blades, dropped one on foot and bled out.

Sith Inquisitor: Got hit in the head by a book in the library.

Smuggler: Turned his heating too high on his ship, causing his spice to burn. Died from overdose.

Trooper: " He fought for what was behind him, not because he hated what was in front of him." Died from friendly fire

Jedi Knight: Strangled by his own robes, as he attempted to put them on.

Jedi Consular: Thew a book at an Inquisitor in a Sith library. Forgot it was a Sith library. Captured and executed.

Smuggler - Unable to give up his hatred of the empire, my smuggler set out from Debrillion after many years as consort to Queen Risha. He took his personal fleet and all his resources in his criminal empire and set on a personal war against the imperial forces, using merciless tactics that the republic would never use and the empire never expected from their enemies. After razing several worlds and devastating the imperial fleet his allies would abandon him in his crazed ambitions and as an old man, he would make one last gambit strike against some of his worst enemies in the empire, just him and his ship, taking down as many as he could before death finally took him.

I sense Smuggler storyline chapter 5 here.

This is fun. :D

Jedi knight, Revv: Realized that he was causing more harm than good fighting the Empire, by ruining lives. Tried to live a peaceful life before being killed by his Sith son who was trained by ex-wrath Lord Scourge. Proud his son fufilled his wishes.

Trooper, Onasii: Died in a bloody battle for the Republic, after taking the lives of countless Sith and Imperials. Was slowly killed on the battlefield by an enraged Sith lord, after putting a blaster bolt in their leg. Unfornately, he also led that battle. There were no survivors for the Republic.

Smuggler, Bluestar: Was flying his freighter that was shot down by a baradium missle from a Hutt Cartel commando. He apparently sent his criminal empire against the Hutt Cartel "Just for fun."

The Consular was shot by an Imperial trooper. Apparently, those robes don't protect NEARLY as much as the Jedi say.

Sith warrior, Si'onn: Two days after killing his father, he got killed after a very kinky "session" with Jaesa. That psycho chick accidentally killed him when she realized that lightsabers and hand cuffs do NOT mix. Surprisingly, she went on for another two hours after Si'onns death. Si'onn died how he wanted to.

Sith inquisitor, Anysao: Not exactly dead. After getting shot in the leg by a trooper that he killed, he realized life was boring, and in all his power, sensed his apprentice would kill him. He "misplaced" his lightsaber, and his apprentice killed him. No longer burdened by feeling pain, he wanders as a Sith ghost, possessing one Jawa at a time.

Bounty Hunter, Emron: He ticked off too many important people on Alderaan, and after having a squad of House Thul commandos chasing him, he flew his ship away. Realized he wasn't a very good pilot, and crashed. He would have survived, but he didnt realize how many missiles were on his ship at the time.

Agent X-nine, birth name, *CLASSIFIED*: Got bored of serving Sith, and went rogue to commit terror on the Republic alone. He realized without the Empire giving him unlimited credits, paying for his explosives addiction was a lot harder than he thought. Later joined the Hutt cartel, rised through the ranks, and became the first ever non-Hutt: "Lord of the Cartel". Engaged in war with his son's criminal empire serving the Republic, and a crashing XS Freighter soared and exploded into his palace. Strangely, his body was never found.

Edited by Anysao

Assuming they eventually close the story with Empire's loss of the war, my agent will design a suicide mission, a desperate attempt if not to change the odds, then at least to hurt the Republic and make their victory costly as much as possible.

• 1 month later...

Gunslinger: Retires on Corellia and dies fighting Imperial Infiltrators.

Sentinel: It's a long story, but he dies of ridiculously old age.

Commando: Blows up an Imperial ship with him still on it.

Assassin: Makes a power play and gets in over his head.

Powertech: Gets hired by Black Sun and killed by my Commando.

Sniper:

His cover is blown and he gets executed by my Operative.

Shadow: Assassinated by my Operative.

Marauder: Killed by my Assassin for "weakness."

Scoundrel: Defects and is killed by her crew.

Guardian: Killed in a fight with my Powertech.

Vanguard: Killed by my Juggernaut.

Sorcerer: Killed by my Guardian.

Mercenary: Killed by my Operative for defecting.

Operative: Killed by my Sentinel for killing waaaaay too many people.

Sage: Assassinated by my assassin while meditating.

Juggernaut: Killed in a duel with my Sentinel.