Going Places bundle

FloppyPallex

I know that the rocket boosts that are bought with CC are account wide. Some of the other stuff when bought separately like the quick travels are for single characters. So I am curious too as to whether or not they are account wide when purchasing as a pack (given it is really expensive).

What kept me from getting that bundle was the fact that I already had some of the things unlock and wouldn't receive a discount despite already purchasing some of these things individually.

I know that the rocket boosts that are bought with CC are account wide. Some of the other stuff when bought separately like the quick travels are for single characters. So I am curious too as to whether or not they are account wide when purchasing as a pack (given it is really expensive).

What kept me from getting that bundle was the fact that I already had some of the things unlock and wouldn't receive a discount despite already purchasing some of these things individually.

The stuff that is account wide is still account wide when you buy the pack. So, yeah, things like the rocket boosts will be given to all of your characters, other stuff like the exp bonus and speeder levels are just for the one character.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=623029

• 8 months later...
I am curious about something. How do you go up when you are using the Going Places Bundle? The reason that I am asking is because I am playing a character that has the Rocket Boosts from the Bundle and I know that there are some Datacrons that can't be reached unless I can get up to them. So how do I do it?

I am curious about something. How do you go up when you are using the Going Places Bundle? The reason that I am asking is because I am playing a character that has the Rocket Boosts from the Bundle and I know that there are some Datacrons that can't be reached unless I can get up to them. So how do I do it?
1) Not technically related to this topic.

2) Holy Necro, Batman!

3) Jump. All datacrons have a way to reach them... you just have to figure it out. There are also excellent guides on the internet that will walk you through the procedures if you don't want to figure them out on your own.

1) Not technically related to this topic.

2) Holy Necro, Batman!

3) Jump. All datacrons have a way to reach them... you just have to figure it out. There are also excellent guides on the internet that will walk you through the procedures if you don't want to figure them out on your own.

When I start a new Sith Character on Korriban I have found 2 that are easy enough to get at, but when I am playing a Republic Character( such as Jedi, Trooper or Smuggler), there are 3 Datacron's that I have found that I haven't been able to reach( 1 is on Coruscant and 2 are on Taris). I'm sure that there are more of them, I just haven't found them yet.