Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, not to step on any toes, but wasn't the original intent of this thread to assess the top GUILDS that currently are attempting to do RATED WARZONES? Correct me if I'm wrong or if I had been following the wrong thread this entire time. Perhaps I should try the "pvp shout outs" thread or "top person on shadowlands in pvp" thread to find some discussions on GUILDS in RWZs.

LOL. Fatedd. Your posts are amazing. You sound so high and mighty, yet you have the English grammar knowledge of a third grader that has had a lobotomy, and "whilst" the procedure was happening someone shoved a few pages of Shakespeare into your skull.

PS: You may want to check a few definitions of the words you use.

LOL. Fatedd. Your posts are amazing. You sound so high and mighty, yet you have the English grammar knowledge of a third grader that has had a lobotomy, and "whilst" the procedure was happening someone shoved a few pages of Shakespeare into your skull.

PS: You may want to check a few definitions of the words you use.

Grammar means nothing when you do 99% of your business face to face or over a telephone, as it is how you can communicate in person that is considerably more important to me. If I sat and marked everyone's grammar like someone like you, I would not have done so well out in the big wide world, but merely would have been spending all my time criticizing peoples grammar, but not actually making any £. Making £ rather than criticizing peoples grammar is more important to me obviously. I know where it is at, do you?.

My favorite.

For my posts I have been given yet another infraction. Personally I say two fingers up to them. Oppressive and contradiction of there own EULA rules. I thought the USA was the land of the free, it is just such a shame this is just a myth, and no matter how many times you prove it, the more defiant they are to seeing it,lol.

Thick!.

Grammar means nothing when you do 99% of your business face to face or over a telephone, as it is how you can communicate in person that is considerably more important to me. If I sat and marked everyone's grammar like someone like you, I would not have done so well out in the big wide world, but merely would have been spending all my time criticizing peoples grammar, but not actually making any £. Making £ rather than criticizing peoples grammar is more important to me obviously. I know where it is at, do you?.

So, just so we are clear, you lack base level education of the English language. Got it.

Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore. Edited by MidichIorian

Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play anymore.

when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?

should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.

get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.

when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?
Yeah and no one els on the faction is playing apparently. You just happen to get convenient pops.

should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.

Seeing how there are 30 of you online I don't see a problem with queue'ing up for rateds. Hell, you can even queue against eachother. But I guess playing against your own guildies would present somewhat of a challenge. It's easier to farm normals.

get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.
The most insulting part about this is your choice of insult. Really, is that the best you could come up with? F minus!

Yeah and no one els on the faction is playing apparently. You just happen to get convenient pops.

Seeing how there are 30 of you online I don't see a problem with queue'ing up for rateds. Hell, you can even queue against eachother. But I guess playing against your own guildies would present somewhat of a challenge. It's easier to farm normals.

The most insulting part about this is your choice of insult. Really, is that the best you could come up with? F minus!

http://i47.tinypic.com/330v7nq.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/330v7nq.jpg
What would be the point of having on-site friends? Or is that somehow linked to the game? I'm not playing on this account.

I have to give you credits for making me laugh by coming up with such an absurd, yet in a way valid I guess, insult.

Edited by MidichIorian