My merc pvp vid

darthnish

So watch your video, lots of DPS coming up and lots of crits, whats your setup? acc, crit surge etc?

On a positive note, you move around lots making your harder to hit for melee but on the other hard i didnt see too many Guardians in your video and they can be the real issue.

So watch your video, lots of DPS coming up and lots of crits, whats your setup? acc, crit surge etc?

On a positive note, you move around lots making your harder to hit for melee but on the other hard i didnt see too many Guardians in your video and they can be the real issue.

lmao i have no build im using BM gear you buy off the vendor, i haven't min maxed a thing except 2 mods from the healer set, and also as for guardians , i tend to avoid them, if they leap to me if rage speced i blow em away, if vengance i pop shield, removing root mitigating master strike and stun them as soon as unremetting drops and LoS LoS LoS

proberly the reason why there isn't many sents or guardians is because they can actualy stay on target well and the only sent i saw him kill is a well know pve geared player other then that it was nice to see him killing some of my most hated people on the pub side, for that i thank you for the video.

also it's not rage and vengance it's focus and vigalince, just saying

Edited by BattleGracefully