Weekly server maintenance EU times?

Crenshaw

Stephen Reid says a lot of things. You'd do well to not believe everything some puppets say ^^ Just think back on the grace period remarks he made and you'll know what I mean. The man is poorly informed most of the time.

I think he made an assumption on the grace period because EVERY game has one. I don't blame him, the company pulled the rug out from under him on that one.

I'm not saying he is always going to be 100% accurate all of the time, but it's likely he is in fact correct on this one. Blizzard often do their web maintenance at the same time as their server maintenance.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I did and what you can do.

My account -> cancel my subscription

I am cancelling because: "Other"

Also: "Other"

Your comments: "EU MAINTENANCE CAMPAIGN"

If you want to force a change we need to pull altogether the right string in the right direction.

It's not about the downtime it's about principle service for us the EU player base.

If you do not wish that your concerns will be ignored in future, then please join me now.

#EU MAINTENANCE CAMPAIGN

Fully agree.

Gonna do it right now!

I suppose that US army enforcers have better things to do than playing swtor, like keep themselves alive.

As far as I'm aware a lot of US Armed forces is using MMOs to stay in touch with friends back home.

Maybe they haven't gotten their boxed version of SWTOR yet as potentially purchasing it via origin will not work? Oh well...

As far as I'm aware a lot of US Armed forces is using MMOs to stay in touch with friends back home.

Maybe they haven't gotten their boxed version of SWTOR yet as potentially purchasing it via origin will not work? Oh well...

With all my respect of all Us or another countries armed forces that are away of their homes, but please try to keep on topic, or i miss something and the game was officially launched in irak or Afghanistan?

You would think that with over 800 million people living in Europe they would care about the customer potential more?

I'll play a bit but don't think I will be subscribing anymore with this kind of customer service.

Plenty of other ways to spend limited leisure time and money.

What is strange that World of Warcraft and Rift can manage shorter and different US/EU times for server maintenance and Bioware can't - or just can't be bothered maybe?

Ah well - shame really

They do as long as the reason for a refund is backed of by local law.

Within the EU it is not possible for a consumer to sign away their rights in a contract.

Bioware/EA can stick whatever they want in the EULA but it won't change the consumer rights of any EU customers.

Within the EU it is not possible for a consumer to sign away their rights in a contract.

Bioware/EA can stick whatever they want in the EULA but it won't change the consumer rights of any EU customers.

Funny thing is that a LOT of EU citizens have no idea about it... not necessarily EULA, they simply have no idea about their customer rights in general...

back on topic.

Europeans militate for maintenance scheduled timefra starting at 01/02 AM GMT and ending at 09/10AM GMT. We don't want to mess up with our American friends so they should keep their already great maintenance scheduled timeframe. We also respectfully ask any oversea player that comes here and tells us to get a job, a life, to "suck it up", to stop trolling, to stop whining... we ask, again, respectfully, to not post. Simple as that.

For anyone else

/respect

something EA/BW has not yet learned to show towards it's European customers.

Maintenance is part of the service you pay for. I have to laugh at the dumby wanting to hire a lawyer. What do you tell the judge? Yeah I paid for a service and they supplied it and now I want to be compensated hurfblurf.

If you take it to court can you take it to judge judy? That way we can all watch you embarass yourself on tv and have a good laugh. :cool: