RIP Season9

Barssek

BW increased amount of components in ranked PvP:ph_danger:...*grabbing popcorn*...Forum is going to be fun soon...Trolling ranked gets mass effect:D:

Oh I got it anti-wintrading operation performed by BW:D

Edited by Barssek

Because regs are more fun?

such a brilliant post. :)

4vs4 solo ranked arenas have absolutly no interest for many pvp players. it's stupid, imbalanced, with cheaters; leavers, wintraders and terrible matchmaking.

and you can't play with 1-2 friends.

such a brilliant post. :)

4vs4 solo ranked arenas have absolutly no interest for many pvp players. it's stupid, imbalanced, with cheaters; leavers, wintraders and terrible matchmaking.

and you can't play with 1-2 friends.

Bad matchmaking ???Imbalance??? Never heard any of it.

Been in ranked... my team 2 sorcs 1 jugg and oper vs 2 not imbalanced mercs and 2 poor snips

Jugg was awesome ...15 sec but awesome... sorcs kitet so good with nets on them...And me I am pretty sure I scratched the armor of snip under off-healing from 2 mercs.

Edited by Barssek

I knew there was going to be an influx of players farming the components, so i have decided to stay out of ranked for the time being, that said i find it unfair that i grinded so much that i am one piece short from full 248 and now people will get the gearing in no time I now feel that it will be less of an accomplishment now that so many people will now have full 248

keith's reign seems to be the worst ever...what a perf.

Can't blame the dev for the scum and low life people who play this game. It's not his fault people are trash tier enough to win trade and throw for each other. The fact PvP is even being looked at is good. Yet we have trash like you slagging instantly. Do you even do ranked? Did you even hit t1 last season? reading most of your forum posts sounds like you struggle to even get t3. lmfao.

For me it's all about there being no premades. It's fairly random on Jedi Covenant to get a Ranked Solo pop, I'm already in full 248 so I only do it for fun and to get stuff to put in legacy gear. As Sentinel I have a much easier time in 4v4 than I do in regs where you'll run in to premades almost every single match (all while repside is pugging every match and never winning)

Just a little better experience for yours truly, tbh

The Season 8 mount is sort of a de-incentive for Season 9.

The Makrin is too similar to the previous season's Acklay. In terms of six-legged walkers, I know many would like the Karagaa's Palace end boss mount.

Also a throne or even a Hutt as a mount would have been preferable.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Can't blame the dev for the scum and low life people who play this game. It's not his fault people are trash tier enough to win trade and throw for each other. The fact PvP is even being looked at is good. Yet we have trash like you slagging instantly. Do you even do ranked? Did you even hit t1 last season? reading most of your forum posts sounds like you struggle to even get t3. lmfao.

i stopped ranked since season 4 or 5 and i was gold tier each season i did (despite i was not all-star in season 1), cause solo q arena 4vs4 is trash pvp.

btw this debate is not a matter of skill.

so bla bla bla, thx.

Edited by Thaladan

i stopped ranked since season 4 or 5 and i was gold tier each season i did (despite i was not all-star in season 1), cause solo q arena 4vs4 is trash pvp.

btw this debate is not a matter of skill.

so bla bla bla, thx.

irrelevant. hasn't done ranked since s4 or 5 so mid 3.0~ probably trash. sits in regs all day lul. > posts bout ranked on forums when you know nothing of it. lllllllmao

Edited by brishae

Well, tried a bit last night to see if there was still hope.

Well, two Fury Marauder, two merc, an operative and a sniper, who all are above average were in q. As for me I got the guy who ragequit, a not so good sniper and a sorc heal that struggled with the current nerf.

Of course, I should have respec sin tank instead of playing dps. I thought that things were at least a bit balanced and that I would stand a chance.

I never learn :rolleyes: