Who's Already Canceled Due to PvP?

Vewdo

This.

I'd like to say I'm 'on the fence' too ... I'm kind of not, just still in the denial phase :p I'm Rank 57 Valor now and kiiiind of want to make it to 60 just to say I did but in reality I'm probably about a day or 2 at most away from cancelling.

It just hits you like a wall suddenly and mounting the enthusiasm is next to impossible to go back into another WZ.

I'd love to think that getting to L50 was the start of some EPIC adventure with memorable battles, etc. on the way. Getting to L50 is the end. Reroll an alt or unsubscribe, really.

Exactly this. I want to know what liars in what polls keep telling devs the money and long-term subscribers are the PVE players? Give us REAL OPEN WORLD CONTENT with a damn point and we'll be here for a long long time.

you notice how whenever they speak about pvp wz are first and foremost. Then were getting more of them? we dont need more wz what need is ilum fixed or more pvp objectives on other planets. If anything needs to be donw with wz's its to give u the choice of which one instead of this musical wz crap and oh look its huttball again!

I dont get it... the people that have quit, why would they still post in here? Its almost like stalking your ex on facebook.

It's a community. Many guilds and friends will follow each other to different MMOs. MMO forums just become like a social network, like Facebook but without getting spammed by FarmVille requests :D

Quiting WoW was difficult relatively speaking. I stuck it out for a while due to playing it for 5 years. Quitting this when the time comes won't be hard at because I feel nothing for the world they've created.

Planets on rails instanced from the other faction. Armor design that is embarassingly bland and in some cases doesn't even look starwarsish.

To be honest the pvp isn't even what is losing me. The lack of imersion mixed with pvp that doesn't make me feel anything is what is making me yawn and watch more Secret World videos.

The things that are losing me are going to require a new game. Not sure if that means this one is bad or just not what I wanted it to be. That said when I saw Gabe's name I knew the pvp in this game was going to be bad. Hiring him was akin to us reelecting George Bush Jr for a third term.

Wish they filmed that interview. I'd love to watch it.

you notice how whenever they speak about pvp wz are first and foremost. Then were getting more of them? we dont need more wz what need is ilum fixed or more pvp objectives on other planets. If anything needs to be donw with wz's its to give u the choice of which one instead of this musical wz crap and oh look its huttball again!

I'd like to see more WZs but yeah, choice would be amazing. Bye bye Huttball, adios VS, asta la vista Alderan ... wait a mi- :p

But agreed on the World PvP element.

Would be nice if they could thread the PvE and PvP together so many PvEers could collect resources from questing that PvPers could use on that server to win epic battles and the winning side would get rewarded with cool stuff, both PvEers and PvPers. That'd be cool but will never happen :(

I don't really know what this thread is for -- most that quit will do so without checking the forums. When you are done, you are done.

Personally, I think it's clear the game lost alot in the first month and likely more through the second month -- but I base that on my server pop at peak. I actually know the whole republic late night crew by name, as there are only ~12 of us (luckily, great players - so pretty much autowin if I can stay up :D)

To those that are leaving....BYE!!!!!!

exactly...stop talking about it and get out of here and stop QQing and ruining this game. This game is not perfect and no game is even after being out for years, but I do love this game and the fact this is Star Wars. I love the fact the Devs DO listen to the community as well. So if you want to leave then stop posting about it and go.

Hi there!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.