Someone beat you to a world boss? try this!

My guild on Helm of Graush has been rolling over some of the world bosses the last few nights. Tonight we went to Dromond Kaas to kill "The first" but someone had beat us to it. We happened to be in instance 2 and i suggested we hop over to instance 1 and sure enough, there he was. Thought i'd pass this along.

Not flaming you, just pointing something out. This instance hopping for spawns, etc is pretty much the reason devs implement or think about implementing timers on instance switching.

That said, if BW decided they'd rather let people swap instances without CD, no reason you can't take advantage of it. I imagine eventually they'll come up with some other way of limiting it to prevent a guild from marching from one instance to another to get the same world boss kill 4 times in like 10 minutes. Until that happens, happy farming.

Not flaming you, just pointing something out. This instance hopping for spawns, etc is pretty much the reason devs implement or think about implementing timers on instance switching.

Also a great reason not to have it at all. Segregating the world ugh.