PTS Server - Available again

Jaymefoxx

It is so bad more and more write about a feedback for the new items and so and no one can test it and nothing.

But they say we want feedback i cant give feedback without a test of all of them. Dear EricMusco let test it on pts and not in Forum.

The way they are trickling in the set bonus/abilities/tac items/etc, I'm guessing they are finalizing each class. Perhaps they will put up the PTS once they have them all ready?

Be too late to make real changes or fixes if they do that.

I’m guessing they’ll drop everything on the pts 4 weeks before the expansion and then won’t be able to change anything.

Then we’ll get the usual line : “we understand your concerns, but our data shows it’s not that bad. So we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes if needed because we don’t want to over do it”

Then they’ll do nothing at all or if they do, it will be 3-6 months later and will be the wrong changes or too little. Aka, Merc’s are still running the show for 2-3 years now.

Bioware really need to put these changes up soon or all of this is window dressing to say they consulted the players and it’s our fault if it doesn’t work.

I sincerely hope that they will activate the PTS Server soon, because in my Guild we are always with 3 / 4 People testing the new configuration in the Testserver.

@EricMusco please give us an estimated date when the PTS Server is going to be live again. Reading all those new features makes players anxious. Now let us test this.

the PTS should have been up 2 months ago with full testing of all content this is an on going problem within the team with decisions that are killing the game and this is a prime example on why bugs in SWTOR continue to plague our game play to this day with bugs not being fixed ina good timely manor. If you look at the companion bug still not fixed how many months have we had to play with this broken feature and they say it's coming in 5.10.4 but when is that coming this month it's just not right for a subscription based game maybe SWTOR should go B2P only with just stacking the CM with great goodies ?.

Be too late to make real changes or fixes if they do that.

I’m guessing they’ll drop everything on the pts 4 weeks before the expansion and then won’t be able to change anything.

Then we’ll get the usual line : “we understand your concerns, but our data shows it’s not that bad. So we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes if needed because we don’t want to over do it”

Then they’ll do nothing at all or if they do, it will be 3-6 months later and will be the wrong changes or too little. Aka, Merc’s are still running the show for 2-3 years now.

Bioware really need to put these changes up soon or all of this is window dressing to say they consulted the players and it’s our fault if it doesn’t work.

It's true. If they wait too long, the PTS testing will be moot because they won't have time to make any changes before it goes live.

They are *********** joke for mmo development. They are making same mistakes every expansion and even after 8 years they still didnt learn they are making mistakes. Worst part is they are still didnt finished class changes and they will release it without fixing it. Worst part they wont fix it after release too. I am sure they arestill thinking why are we losing so many players after release since if they knew the answer they would set up pts and fix the issues and release a polished expansion.