RP Partner re-roll

Mando

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me. I'll be ready for our Agent on Hutta.

I'm the agent. Haven't thought of a character name yet.

We are going to meet on the imperial fleet. We're starting new characters so me and you will be on korriban together. my characters name is Spiix

So should I level past Hutta before tomorrow so we can meet on the fleet or something? Or are we starting brand new from level 1 with the Agent and BH levelling together?

Group 3 update:

Lord Alycaa - Sith Inquisitor (Human) - Sorceror

Apprentice Spiix - Sith Warrior (Human) - Juggernaut

Volkas - Bounty Hunter (Cyborg) - Powertech

Brento (full name Takib'ren'toroun) - Imperial Agent (Chiss) - Operative

After finishing some business on Korriban and Hutta, they met on Vaiken Spacedock and took a priority transport to Dromund Kaas, where Moff Blanchess contacted them by hollocommunicator and assigned them to work together as a "temporary" task force.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourTemperamentEnsemble

We decided that using the "Four Temperaments" was a good starting point for personalities. Initially, Agent Brento had doubts about the big, heavily armed thug Volkas. However, after a few adventures the former has taken quite a liking to the latter's snarky character even if he must outwardly maintain the composed attitude of an Intelligence agent.

I'll post an in-character story tomorrow after getting some sleep :D

Edited by Jenzali

Group 3 update:

Lord Alycaa - Sith Inquisitor (Human) - Sorceror

Apprentice Spiix - Sith Warrior (Human) - Juggernaut

Volkas - Bounty Hunter (Cyborg) - Powertech

Brento (full name Takib'ren'toroun) - Imperial Agent (Chiss) - Operative

After finishing some business on Korriban and Hutta, they met on Vaiken Spacedock and took a priority transport to Dromund Kaas, where Moff Blanchess contacted them by hollocommunicator and assigned them to work together as a "temporary" task force.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourTemperamentEnsemble

We decided that using the "Four Temperaments" was a good starting point for personalities. Initially, Agent Brento had doubts about the big, heavily armed thug Volkas. However, after a few adventures the former has taken quite a liking to the latter's snarky character even if he must outwardly maintain the composed attitude of an Intelligence agent.

I'll post an in-character story tomorrow after getting some sleep :D

Very good! Look forward to your next post then.

GROUP 1: Also good to RP today.

GROUP 3

Sorry guys, I was at work and forgot to update the next meeting. If y'all can we can meet tonight(saturday) at 1030 pm est. I'll wait for about 20 minutes to see if anyone shows up(because I understand this is short notice) and try again at 1200 est.

If no one is able to make it for either one of those times then we will meet at 10pm on Sunday

thanks and sorry again for the late notice

GROUP 3

Sorry guys, I was at work and forgot to update the next meeting. If y'all can we can meet tonight(saturday) at 1030 pm est. I'll wait for about 20 minutes to see if anyone shows up(because I understand this is short notice) and try again at 1200 est.

If no one is able to make it for either one of those times then we will meet at 10pm on Sunday

thanks and sorry again for the late notice

I will hop on now, but I can't make it tomorrow night; starting any later than 9 on Sunday nights usually leave me with insufficient amounts of time to play.

I will hop on now, but I can't make it tomorrow night; starting any later than 9 on Sunday nights usually leave me with insufficient amounts of time to play.

I agree, 9 pm works best.

Next time, we should schedule ahead at the end of the session to be safe, especially if someone needs to make a raincheck.

Group 3: Sorry I missed tonight. I didn't check the thread until I got back from a concert and it was already too late. Unfortunately I have to miss Sunday as well - I thought you guys were planning on having Tuesday be the next session?

GROUP 3: OK, in that case...

Tuesday, 9 pm-12 midnight (about), meeting up in the hangar where we left off.

Group 3, please sound off if this is good for you.