Official PvE Progression.

Chevee

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will update this soon. I've been busy with real life and just haven't had the time.

I do plan on updating this for 2.0. I would like some suggestions on how you guys think I should track old progression. Should I just erase all old content and start fresh? This will eliminate guilds that do no exist any longer. Or do I create a separate page with old content? The separate page will become messy this way.

A few of my guild mates just suggested a fresh tracking, but I'd like to hear from the community as well.

lock this thread start a new one.

Don't add to ECNIM ,TFBHM and Dreadtooth progression anymore leave it as it is and start a new level 55 progression page on your website.

You shouldn't erase it!

Just don't add to it post 2.0 as beating those ops no longer has meaning.

• 2 weeks later...
I will update this soon. I've been busy with real life and just haven't had the time.

I do plan on updating this for 2.0. I would like some suggestions on how you guys think I should track old progression. Should I just erase all old content and start fresh? This will eliminate guilds that do no exist any longer. Or do I create a separate page with old content? The separate page will become messy this way.

A few of my guild mates just suggested a fresh tracking, but I'd like to hear from the community as well.

Keep what you have done so far and add on to it as the expansions are released. Keeping the old content around is good as some people like to look back at the history of their guild or other guilds. Would be a waste to just get rid of all the old accomplishments.

Edited by Utopii

I'm currently unable to keep updating the progression thread. I've just become too busy to keep up with it.

If someone wants to continue using the method I was using I will be more than happy to pass ownership of the site over or someone just wanting to track it another way.

Good luck to everyone. :)

I'm currently unable to keep updating the progression thread. I've just become too busy to keep up with it.

If someone wants to continue using the method I was using I will be more than happy to pass ownership of the site over or someone just wanting to track it another way.

Good luck to everyone. :)

Sent you a pm.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently working on updating the original Jedi Covenant Progression Site.

I left this to Utopi who created his own, but sadly it hasn't been updated in some time. I have the time again to put into this and you'll hopefully find it cleaner and quickly updated!

Please leave any questions, concerns or advice. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Chevee

Everything has been updated.

I've removed guilds that I have not seen or have no been posted for progression in quite some time. If your guild was removed or not added please let me know.

Any guilds that have completed content and did not make the top 10 may still post for unranked progression tracking. :)