Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

How about you just fix it?

People are doing this constantly now that you guys told everybody what does it, welcome to the internet, people are jerks.

It's impossible to report everybody that does this, often times you won't even know who it was. Regardless of the fact that reporting does nothing. Tickets don't get answered, people don't get punished, and in the meantime the rest of us pay for it.

Between this and Ilum, why bother?

Edited by Nahela

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unnecessary crying detected. BW has claimed to have fixed a single issue. This is not an all encompassing statement that the game has been fixed, only that they have determined a single cause for said problem. More will come soon.

Unnecessary crying detected. BW has claimed to have fixed a single issue. This is not an all encompassing statement that the game has been fixed, only that they have determined a single cause for said problem. More will come soon.

Fanboy detected. This has been an issue going back to beta.

Here's the fix: Take the code that is supposed to increment win count and place it right after the code that sets a victory scoreboard. Done.

BW has claimed so many things, none of them has yet been delivered.

QUESTION: We had a group of people joined the WZ. No one on our team left at all, as we won Huttball 6-0. I'm sure people on the other team left, though. We did not receive credit.

Is this saying that whoever joins first, regardless of team, if they leave, the winning team doesnt get credit?

Want a bioware cookie? sorry they burned them all, the next batch should be ok though, yep, eat up.

Oh no wait, those ones had salt in them instead of sugar. The next batch should be fixed though.

oh nope, we just used the same recipe. sorry, but thanks for your patience,.

We can assure you that this issue is being investigated by someone in Argentina, who used to make soccer balls, but is now a qualified quality engineer.

anything else we can help you with today?

First of all this thread has gone off topic, from not getting credit for war zone wins. Let me try to fix that and tie it back together. I think there are legitimate reasons for leaving pvp, and the one that resonates most with me is the reason for this thread. It really isn't my fault, or other players faults, when I sit down to play for 4-5 hours before going to work, and like 2 days ago, I won 5 matches, but had to go to work with only 2 out of 3. I work nights, so when I get home I lose the next days daily. As far as commiting to a WZ Or the EULA, I would remind you bioware is not fulfilling there end of the contract, and just like if the ac breaks down in my apartment, my leasor has to fix it and prorate my rent for the time they dd not fulfill their agreement. I'm not saying I expect 5 dollars back. But you can bet your *** during that last hour before work I was frantically leaving and requeueing to try and get credit for a win I already deserved. Bioware is aware of situations like this and they know they wont gain anything by banning ppl for being frustrated about the buggy game they paid atleat $60 +$15/mo for, abd you probably wont gain anything by QQ about it either. And who cares? Other ppl leaving happens every game and typically when the other side is leaving mine is winning, and it doesnt seem to affect wether or not the win counts. Furthermore, when ppl leave, they get no medals, comms, or valor SO THEY PENALIZE THEMSELVES, and gear up slower. I try not to leave for that reason, even losing I usually get 7 medals, but I can understand the frustRation some players feel, cuz I've been there. Fix the game first, then let's worry about addressing player behavior.

Other things will fix themselves. Like premades.... Once there are more 50's bw will be able to consider things like a separate queue for premades and the ranked pvp in 1.1.2 will help too.

In the meantime let's focus on the bugs?

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

Pff ... like if some1 ever looks at the in-game reports/tickets ...

I had a ticket open for 8 days ... 8 days ....

Ironic thing is , some crappy employee(Adam or something) then tells me that what i was asking for can be solved only in 24 hours from the incident .... they hired only trolls and sarcastic ppl at in-game support i think

Worst support service i ever had to deal with by far ... and i dealt with many ...

It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

I'd be happy if they just banned you on principle at this point. You clearly are not contributing anything positive to the community.

How about you just fix it?

People are doing this constantly now that you guys told everybody what does it, welcome to the internet, people are jerks.

It's impossible to report everybody that does this, often times you won't even know who it was. Regardless of the fact that reporting does nothing. Tickets don't get answered, people don't get punished, and in the meantime the rest of us pay for it.

Between this and Ilum, why bother?

QFT!

You can't expect people to abide by game mechanics that don't exist because you have failed to fix them time and time again!!!!

It's like arresting someone for breaking a law that hasn't been passed yet.

You need to fix your game, plain and simple. And stop saying that something is fixed when it's NOT. Obviously somebody is not doing their job properly. Whether it's the person writing the patch notes, the QA people or the programmers ... or all 3.

Edited by Biggrich

It just needed like 3 'fixes' before it got actually fixed :D

GG BioWare you're the best :)

^proof that whiners instantly switch to the next thing to whine about.

"Dev you suck for not fixing X"

X gets fixed

"Dev you suck for having fixed X after Y tries - I would've done it in Y-n without any coding knowledge or prior software developing experience"

:eek: Did you guys really just fail that hard to actually reveal that the issue can be caused on purpose for those sadistic enough to implement it on purpose?!! This is a giant oversight!

Reporting someone who left the match earlier because his kid started crying in the other room? Oh yeah, sounds like a perfectly valid excuse.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Now people can do this all they want, grief other players, and claim their system locked up, or their baby needed changing, or any number of excuses.

Posting that was about the stupidest thing I've ever seen from a developer/forum policeman. No offense dude, but did you leave your brain at home the day you posted that?

"realist"

It affects me too. I simply have at least a basic understanding of how software development works.

and thats the problem.

someone that has "a basic understanding" shouldn't be involved in developing a non-free-to-play mmo.

if there are multiple lines of code spread out in the source that can cause the same bug (not counting wz-wins) like you said earlier, then the code itself is just a mess and developed with "basic understanding".

it seems like the basics are just ignored like SRP, DRY etc.

not for sure since i never saw the sources but bugs like that (claimed to be fixed, several times) just got the smell of bad code.

Edited by Epicycle