maintainance

Vandamer

is it really necessary to do maintenance on a weekend? i love this game and i'm australian, its bad enough we have maintenance on tuesday nights but doing this on a friday night i a big dissapointment! thats 2 nights of the week i pay to play..... seriously have a bit of thought for your paying customers and do maintenance once a week or better yet do it once a month, i understand why we need it but it seems there are still alot of errors like getting stuck on rocks when jumping down a cliff we still get stuck on that has not been fixed since the game was released and /stuck should have no cooldown... i'm sure many people agree with me.

I'm more upset at the fact that it says this was scheduled. I really do not remember seeing anything about this.

Check the post on the community main page, it clearly states that it's unscheduled in one of the first lines.

Also I'd just be happy if this is a bug hotfix patch, it would mean we get rid of some bugs without having to wait a whole week. It's only a couple of hours anyway, nothing really to complain about.

Edited by yfnoggin

Check the post on the community main page, it clearly states that it's unscheduled in one of the first lines.

My bad, just going off the message I saw when I opened the launcher...

"All game servers are unavailable as we preform scheduled maintenance. The servers will be available again at 9AM CST....."

and so on

My bad, just going off the message I saw when I opened the launcher...

"All game servers are unavailable as we preform scheduled maintenance. The servers will be available again at 9AM CST....."

and so on

Oh yeah, I just checked the launcher, maybe it's a typo, but they really should correct it.

No I am glad they are fixing bugs, I was just a little confused because launcher said it was scheduled. Looks like it was a typo or something. Nothing to see here. I just hope the bugs they fix are worth it, i.e. some of the OPS bosses were acting funny after the last patch. If they are not fixed then I will be a little dissapointed.

The maintenance is only two hours, I don't see the big deal here. Would you rather they let bugs infest the game for weeks at a time?

That depends if its the middle of prime time like it is for me In Australia. I guess it doesn't matter so much for people where its in the middle of the night eh? :)

they do not fix simple bugs.... like i said we still get stuck on rocks while jumping down small cliff edges, i've been waiting for this bug fix since game release and like i said i live in australia so game maintenance is in our prime time and people work and come home to find more maintenance.... 2hrs of it and i cannot play anymore, i'm tired after work and would like to pay for something i pay for not pay for something i can only play a few nights a week. people on governement benefits e.g bludgers who dont work wont mind but the rest of us do care and its discouraging to even pay for something we cannot play when we choose. to be fair on australian servers have maintenance during daytime in australia while everyone works same as americans, whenever maintenance is on its usualy in american daytime so why cant we have the same? its not like pvp or pve raids are cross servers so maintenance for aussies and americans should be at different times

perth aus time its 3 hrs behind sydney....anytime from 6am sydney time till 3pm sydney time would be fair on all aussies

Agreed mate, Im on the west coast too, and would love for that to happen, but as Beesodd said, they have to bring all the servers down at the same time. Makes sense to do it when the least number of players are affected. Just sucks to be us I guess :rolleyes:

Agreed mate, Im on the west coast too, and would love for that to happen, but as Beesodd said, they have to bring all the servers down at the same time. Makes sense to do it when the least number of players are affected. Just sucks to be us I guess :rolleyes:

but as none of the servers are actually linked like cross server realms like warcraft, maintenance is possible to do seperatley to ea, us and aus