List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to share one of those Lore objects with u all that is listed under bugged Nar shaddaa:

Data Slicing:

This lore object is actually obtainble by both Empire and Republic, there was some rumor that it was only obtainble by Republic, this is false

The Data Slicing lore object is found in the Corellian Sector for emipre, open up the map when u land with ur taxi and the cords are around (x,y) "3675, 1342" its on a working bench attended by 2 exchange hostile humanoids called "exchange mechanics"

now this is very intresting, this would mean that there are 2 different datapads containing the lore of Data Slicing, one for Republic and one for Emipre.

Could this mean that this is the case for more objects? that would mean that previously stated info: that this and that lore object is only obtainble by the Empire or Republic is completely false! U only need to look again!

Just wanted to share one of those Lore objects with u all that is listed under bugged Nar shaddaa:

Data Slicing:

This lore object is actually obtainble by both Empire and Republic, there was some rumor that it was only obtainble by Republic, this is false

The Data Slicing lore object is found in the Corellian Sector for emipre, open up the map when u land with ur taxi and the cords are around (x,y) "3675, 1342" its on a working bench attended by 2 exchange hostile humanoids called "exchange mechanics"

I can confirm that the lore object is exatly there :) Cursor (X,Y) -3674,-1344; Player Coordinates -3674, 255.

Thx a lot mate for the info

I've not been able to find the Person of Note: Lieutenant Major Pirrell (Bounty Hunter) entry either. I've completed all of my class quests on Balmorra and even finished out the rest of the story there. I only got Admiral Ivernus (Bounty Hunter) and Darth Lachris.

Nar Shaddaa

Achievement: Titles

• Shadow hunter

• Scourge of the Underworld

Locations

• Lower industrial sector

Lore

• The spice business

Organizations

• Hutt Cartel

• The Exchange

Persons of Note

• Halidrell Setsyn (Warrior) for Sith Warriors

Species

• Gen'Dai

This is the complete list of missing or bugged (for the Empire) codex entries for Nar Shaddaa.

I've not been able to find the Person of Note: Lieutenant Major Pirrell (Bounty Hunter) entry either. I've completed all of my class quests on Balmorra and even finished out the rest of the story there. I only got Admiral Ivernus (Bounty Hunter) and Darth Lachris.

Confirmed. I have completed Balmorra and interacted with Lieutenant Major Pirrell yet have no codex entry for him.

Will we ever get any response from dev team on this? In recent patch there not a single codex fix or in any before for that matter! We need to be heard! I believe Codex is a good half of the game! And it's a disappointment to see it neglected! Edited by DoctorMozG

Another one I just remembered struggling with endlessly. Has anyone managed to find the Gage-class Transport codex entry under Ships? It's "supposed" to be on the Black Talon on one of the computers. Not sure if that was from Beta though. Haven't been able to find it since.

EDIT: Found thanks to swtorque and Anduni. Must pick Dark Side option and the terminal is out in the open at -210, -160 on the way to the Droid boss.

Edited by vashXIII

Another one I just remembered struggling with endlessly. Has anyone managed to find the Gage-class Transport codex entry under Ships? It's "supposed" to be on the Black Talon on one of the computers. Not sure if that was from Beta though. Haven't been able to find it since.

It's most definitely in there. I can't remember the exact coords, as it's been awhile since I've done it.

EDIT: So, I decided to re-run the entire instance to find the coords, but to no avail. I did see the terminal for the thranta-class entry (in the room where you fight Yadira Ban). I must've received the codex entry for completing the flashpoint or something.

Edited by swtorque

I'm 99% sure Ilum doesn't have any of the beastiary codex entries SWTOR SPY and other websites say are supposed to be there.

Kath Hound

Asharl Panther

Bogwing

Any other 50's able to confirm? I've been all over the map on Ilum, even over on the PvP side, and nothing.

EDIT: So, I decided to re-run the entire instance to find the coords, but to no avail. I did see the terminal for the thranta-class entry (in the room where you fight Yadira Ban). I must've received the codex entry for completing the flashpoint or something.

Yeah, I've completed it a few times (Light Side only though) and scoured the Black Talon looking for it. Only managed to get the one on the Brentaal Star.

EDIT: Another non-planet one that seems bugged or missing is Combat Ratings under Game Rules. I'm stuck at 13/14 (Bounty Hunter) and can't imagine they'd include it at some point after Act 1.

Edited by vashXIII

I've been having the same issues, and I sent a ticket in-game about it.

I got a chat reply, and talked with a GM about it.

It was the first they had heard about it, so I guess they don't read the forum much these days.

I recommend everyone who has an issue with the codex entries (particularly you guys who have put a lot of time and effort into finding out which ones are bugged) to send a ticket in-game about it, so that the support team will see that I am not the only one who has these issues.

Let them know that we want every detail to work the way it should!

some information to the Gage-class Transport entry it is granted from a console like the one for the tantra class. but this console is on the imperial ship on the way to the first boss. Im not sure which on of the first bosses (the droid or the jedi boarding party) but i guess its on the way to the droid. I found it in Hard mode but i guess it is also there on normal.

some information to the Gage-class Transport entry it is granted from a console like the one for the tantra class. but this console is on the imperial ship on the way to the first boss. Im not sure which on of the first bosses (the droid or the jedi boarding party) but i guess its on the way to the droid. I found it in Hard mode but i guess it is also there on normal.

Confirmed, it is on the way to the droid boss (-210, -160) so you *must* pick the Dark Side option in order to find this codex entry. Thanks. That still leaves Combat Ratings and Lieutenant Admiral Pirrel (Bounty Hunter) missing in addition to what is on the first page.

I also submitted a ticket directing them to this thread but in particular pointing out the missing Conqueror of Balmorra title. 2500 character limit sort of stops me from including an exhaustive list of all missing entries. :(

I decided to raid Korriban for Codex entries today on my Bounty Hunter. Here's what I couldn't find on the planet. Most of them are quest rewards which makes them inaccessible to BH and IA. Any confirm/deny from BH or IA would be helpful on these codex entries.

-Sith Academy (seems generally accepted that it's bugged)

Organization:

-Tomb Raiders (quest reward for Imperial Edict)

Species:

-Sith Pureblood (quest reward for Purity)

-Abyssin (quest reward for Creeping Hunger)

-Dashade (confirmed; class quest for SI Martial Law)

Bestiary:

-Shyrack (kill Shyrack Mauler or Shyrack Screecher, both in class quest areas)

Lore:

-The Red Engine (inside quest area for The Hate Machine)

-Sith Weapons (class quest for SI A Map for the Future and SW The Final Trial)

A few of these might be obtainable if you party with someone who is on that particular quest. Bugs me that you'd have to find some lowbies or have a lowbie friend to get some of these though. I also got tired of searching for the Shyrack so I may have missed some of those outside the areas. 16/24 makes me a sad panda.

I decided to raid Korriban for Codex entries today on my Bounty Hunter. Here's what I couldn't find on the planet. Most of them are quest rewards which makes them inaccessible to BH and IA. Any confirm/deny from BH or IA would be helpful on these codex entries.

Just spent time looking for my missing codex entries on Korriban. I am BH and cannot find the EXACT entries you have listed as missing for you. I ran into the same walls. Entries only available via quests that are only available to player classes that start out on Korriban, etc. Consider this confirmed.

Ok, I find Hutta Cartel codex entry on Nar Shadaa at Lower Promenade (-976; -816; 519)

It's Nar Shadaa and Hutta codex enty.

Just came to post this. Received this entry myself not an hour ago.

I've seen a couple people mention the Lower Industrial Sector location entry on Nar Shadaa, but it's not on your list as unattainable. My character is currently standing in the Lower Industrial Sector and the entry didn't trigger. How does this one work if it's not bugged?