differences between smuggler and imperial agent storyline?

CrunkShizzle

ive heard there both like the best storylines on both empire and republic but whats the difference between the 2

i mean,i figured since i wasnt sure on a legacy alt in 1.2 and i liked both scrapper and concealment playstyle from what ive looked at id see the differences between the 2 storys and pick my choice based on that

scoundrel would be what id pick for smuggler and operative would be what id pick for imperial agent

My Gunslinger is only level 33, but I can say that 1 - 32 was a blast. Loved it!

That said, my Sniper is level 45, and I am loving it! Talk about the ultimate espionage thriller, and set in Star Wars makes it even better. I've seen elements of James Bond, Bourne, 24, and Mission: Impossible so far, while still keeping itself original. Not going to spoil anything for you, but it's just a helluva good ride so far. Starts off a bit slow, but ramps it up near the end of Chapter 1. :)

ive heard there both like the best storylines on both empire and republic but whats the difference between the 2

i mean,i figured since i wasnt sure on a legacy alt in 1.2 and i liked both scrapper and concealment playstyle from what ive looked at id see the differences between the 2 storys and pick my choice based on that

scoundrel would be what id pick for smuggler and operative would be what id pick for imperial agent

The smuggler and agent stories are worlds apart. The Agent story is about espionage where as the smuggler story is an adventure/revenge tale.

I have an Act II IA and an ACT I Smuggler so I can't really comment much, but I really like the focus on diplomacy rather than - "use your powers in the force to kill enemies!" The smuggler is probably my favourite storyline so far but Im only 1/3 of the way through.

the key difference between the IA and smuggler class story well having both of them lved to 50 the key difference your find is:

The IA story is solid it kept getting better after each act

The smuggler story is a complete joke compared to its mirror i have never laughed so hard before, why you might ask?

the end of act one for the smuggler was incredibly rushed it was extremely bad now the IA end of act was very good because it was built up through the story very well unlike the smuggler the choices you can choice in the IA end one was amazing it really does make you think about it i lvled a op 3 times just to replay that compared to the smugglers choice if your a female you can kill shavak or have sexy time with him cba to turn it into a spoiler because i just saved you the time of lvling a smuggler to find out about the terrible story kthxbai =)

Edited by lemechanix