Group Finder return to last location?

Right now, we do have this change planned for 1.4, but please keep in mind that it's possible that could change!

I love these kinds of responses (no sarcasm). It lets us know a rough ETA on when we can expect the change. Much better and more definitive than Soon, which could mean weeks or months.

I'm really looking forward to this change. Here's to hoping it doesn't get pushed back.

Right now, we do have this change planned for 1.4, but please keep in mind that it's possible that could change!

See this is what I wanted. Responses like this. I know that there is a chance that this feature won't make it to 1.4 but at least I know a potential feature. I like having something to look forward to.

On a related note, is there any way to alter the mechanics of "return to med center" in Flashpoints? As it is, if you fall to your death where nobody can revive you, or if your group wipes, returning to the nearest med center gives you a loading screen that teleports you outside of the instance, whether to the Fleet or Ilum or wherever your FP starts, and then you have to turn right back around and walk back into the instance, immediately triggering another loading screen.

Perhaps a medical droid could be placed right at the beginning of every flashpoint, the way they often are on those "between-planet" instances for class missions. That way you could still have to go back to the beginning of the FP, but without two back-to-back load screens.

Also, some FP's have a pretty long walk from where you re-enter the instance to where you're trying to get. The Battle of Ilum is particularly nasty for this, as groups I'm in usually tend to die at the first pair of bosses. When we die there, we get back in at the speeder pad, pretty far back. Perhaps Flashpoints could get a "catch-up" speeder like Operations currently have, that would just fly you to whatever boss fight or other quest stage you're currently in front of.

I am glad that it is planned and hope it doesn't change. I would like relay to you and the team that I often don't want to queue up for lfg unless I am on the station because you don't currently return to last location unless in fact I am done questing and then I know there is a good chance I will be sent back to fleet. It shouldn't be like that.

So make the option to return to fleet/ilum etc. only available after completion.

i was going to suggest this. it could be similar to black talon where you choose whether you want to return to fleet or go to DK, in this case it could be a "return to previous location" or "return to mission turn in" (though it would be nice if each individual could decide instead the group being forced to return to whatever rolled highest

I am glad that it is planned and hope it doesn't change. I would like relay to you and the team that I often don't want to queue up for lfg unless I am on the station because you don't currently return to last location unless in fact I am done questing and then I know there is a good chance I will be sent back to fleet. It shouldn't be like that.

I'm the exact same way and I know many others are as well. As much as I want to get my Daily FP runs in, if I'm deep in Belsavis doing dailies, I don't want to be lifted off mid-fight having to trek all the way back out there. Glad to see this is *hopefully* coming in 1.4.

I'll add though that the BEST option as mentioned would be a choice given to the player. "Return to original location" or "Return to Fleet", etc.

Edited by Kadin

that is lovely

------------------------------------

The Force is a lie, there is only luck.

Through my luck I smuggle stuff.

Through my smuggled stuff I gain credits.

My Credits shall set me free. - Smuggler's code.

Galby your sig is pretty much the awesomest thing I've seen on these forums.