Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

JohnElias

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well once again a night of no pops. The one imp group who said they would form a team told me they just wanted to do "in house" and farm comms off each other. Weak.

Hahaha. What?

Which guild was that? Call them out so they can be made a public mockery.

Lack of any competition on this server is the reason that OoS quit and Dark Empire rolled on Pot5 later. Pretty much every time we have a good team online we can get a few ranked games to pop. There are more teams there, guilds and pugs alike, and better teams. I would definitely say there are teams better than OoS was. Not because OoS couldn't have been as good as them, but there were no teams to push OoS to get that good. And Anethia I'm sure some Dark Empire people will come over for a match for two, myself included.

-Dil, Marauder, Sithhikers/Dark Empire

Edited by HaemmernZeit

Talked to some of the leadership in Exo, we'll be trying to form a ranked team up next Tuesday. Want to be in queues by 8 PM. Hopefully we'll see some of y'all there.

wait? Cesc is still playing? We should rumble sometimes =]

Edited by AnimaSoul

I'd really like to see more Ranked Warzones but I admit, like Anetheia, I can be very picky =/ (Good to see you back! Same with Anim, talked to you the other day though.) Plus.. every time I've gone into a RWZ, I tend to always DC. Anyone else have this issue? I literally enter and all of a sudden BOOM. Welcome to your desktop! It stresses me out beyond belief, it truly does.

RoH is not currently doing RWZs on a regular basis, either. I run with random groups and unfortunately tend to find my stress levels elevated afterward x) I also got trounced repeatedly by CE Sentinels and Vanguards in my recent excursion into a RWZ.

:(

Lol :p Maybe once whatever the DC issue is resolved I'll be more willing to attempt RWZs on a more regular basis. At this point all I can really do is restart my computer and pray that the 4-5 DCs I'm getting every day don't occur at the really wrong times.

Lol credit shot has to be the most butt hurt guild. They deny losses and that they were even on a team with a loss. Heck thy even quit their guild over it. Funny stuff Les. Reque ha

The fact is there are great players in guilds that cant field and eight man team and when they que, the opposing team singles them out because the other seven players are utter garbage. A few weeks of topping the charts on dps and damage in/ deaths you will quickly find something better to do than letting a premade have four guys jump you with heals, while your teammates run around and hide.

The competition could be great but the good players are soo spread out between seemingly pve only guilds and pvp pretenders that ranked ques are nonexistent. The only thing left to do is reroll and wait for transfers.

Love to see some coordination and a pvp summit or something. But as it stands there are a few good pvprs and they won't field a team together because their egos get in the way.

The pubs and the imperials should just get on here and rank the top twenty best players of each class. Post em up.

And have ranked matches between these players to increase their standing.

If you don't like not being in the top twenty que up and show off .

And to all the self proclaimed ******es who constantly throw around foolish statements, that they are the best, or their ranking is great, or that their record is 34-1 beat that, yaadaa yaadaa . Que up and show someone that you can pvp and not just troll chat.

Lol credit shot has to be the most butt hurt guild. They deny losses and that they were even on a team with a loss. Heck thy even quit their guild over it. Funny stuff Les. Reque ha

Huh? You think im in Credit shot? if your going to talk trash you should get your facts straight. Or, are you just looking for a reason to talk trash b/c I called the imps out for win trading. Anyways CE is willing to queue up whenever. See you on Thursday if your actually going to queue up.

Edited by Dancally

Stating fact. Members of credit shot left their guild just this week over butthurtedness. And your licking their boots.

So when I talk about the state of pvp and the guilds who are queuing and requeing, read and memorize it son.

Take your bootlicking troll butt to someone else's post.

Edited by SithLordSix
Spell

Stating fact. Members of credit shot left their guild just this week over butthurtedness. And your licking their boots.

So when I talk about the state of pvp and the guilds who are queuing, read and memorize it son.

Take your bootlicking troll butt to someone else's post.

Thats, like, your opinion, man.

It is interesting that the imperials have more people and yet can't field one ranked team.

I see the pubs group up and run half a guild with the other half from a different guild.

Wonder why the imperials don't do this.

Are there any good imperial PVP guilds ? Love to run with ya

What do you pubs think, would you rather run all pubs or have fun crushing a pug imp team?

It is interesting that the imperials have more people and yet can't field one ranked team.

I see the pubs group up and run half a guild with the other half from a different guild.

Wonder why the imperials don't do this.

Are there any good imperial PVP guilds ? Love to run with ya

What do you pubs think, would you rather run all pubs or have fun crushing a pug imp team?

I've been saying for a long time now that I'd love to see some Imperial guilds do ranked warzones. While going against my brothers on the Republic side is fun, I'm joined this faction so I can kill Imperials. :)

Unless I do regular warzones, that never happens. My guild has faced ONE Imperial ranked group in the past 2-3 months.

Thanks for the games Nightmare Squadron. Looking forward to seeing more imps!

You guys play like a well-oiled machine. Those first couple matches last night were rough. heh

For many of our team members, last night was their first real taste of Ranked. We are trying to get a consistent team together, but as you know, it's not easy. Hopefully, people continue to be willing to give it a go now that they can gear up easily.

Btw, we did get a win last night against the Pubs. Just wasn't against you guys. So the night ended on a positive note for us. ;)

This week we've played against Warcloud and Black Sun. It's great to finally see some imps queuing. I hope the gear grind makes it that more groups queue up.

I've been in Ranked with two different Imp teams this week, Nightmare Squadron (my guild) and Warcloud. So the Imps are definitely queuing Ranked. I know myself, Shadowlyn, Clewat and some others are trying to get more Imps to queue. As you know, Impside on our server is decidedly weak skill-wise. The majority of players would benefit greatly from the increase in competition.