2.7 DPS Leaderboards - PvE TTK

Zalindae

yeah sorry I thought Terlin was still updating but I don't want to lean on him to do this if someone else is willing to do it. I took you off the list of being able to edit a while back when you said you couldn't remember your email password mikey. I don't parse cause I suck at dps I just took it over when it needed to be done cause it needed to be done.

If anybody is interested respond here or pm me. I'll give it a few days and pick somebody. But I will go ahead and update tonight. (and by tonight i mean 4 am cause .. it's totally my tonight at work)

p.s. Andah the link you have for torparse and even when I manually set the drop down for timer are showing a small difference from what you posted so that is what i put on the spreadsheet. If you want to repost the link showing the numbers you had I will adjust it.

Also I thought I had a lot more to update .. lawl Thanks Terlin you are the best =) Only 2 entries.

Edited by Zalindae

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keiki if you need me to, I can try to take this over. Just to let everyone know, depending on my work load, I will probably only be able to update once a week. So please don't get pissy and super impatient if your log doesn't get updated within 24 hours.

• 1 month later...
there's no good deeps on this server to compete with or i'd post (thats assuming torparse was working)

Welllllllll, I just parsed 4750 on my madness sorc, but I can't post it because torparse isnt working

Also I have some property in Florida for sale and I heard there is a pool on the roof

Blar slow work day is slow

Edited by Malinok

Welllllllll, I just parsed 4750 on my madness sorc, but I can't post it because torparse isnt working

Also I have some property in Florida for sale and I heard there is a pool on the roof

Blar slow work day is slow

Guild competition doesn't count :p