Nerf Dialogue Soa 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

Grats on the kill.

BTW.....We just decided to give Six as an offering to satisfy his 20,000 years of waiting and he rolled over and died for us.

Trae

True story. He just kept mind-trapping me over and over and over but it didn't do him much good; I guess 20,000 years is just too long for a guy to wait.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, feel like a noob but thought I should come back and set this straight. We did not kill 16m HM Bone. One of my officers and MT swore up and down we had killed this guy, and one said they had the screenshot (when I couldn't find it) from a previous week. We realized a few days ago that the kills we've done were 8 and the screenshot showed that after I got a hold of it. My apologies, did not intend to false claim a kill.

Guys, feel like a noob but thought I should come back and set this straight. We did not kill 16m HM Bone. One of my officers and MT swore up and down we had killed this guy, and one said they had the screenshot (when I couldn't find it) from a previous week. We realized a few days ago that the kills we've done were 8 and the screenshot showed that after I got a hold of it. My apologies, did not intend to false claim a kill.

It's cool man miscommunications happen. We appreciate your honesty and wish you guys luck in downing it. It's one of the more challenging fights in the game. We are still working on him.

Edit:

Btw grats on your Soa 16m HM kill

Edited by conezero

With the mind trap health on NM being reduced in 1.1, can see people finally clearing the whole thing.

I'm kinda wondering what they're planing after they expand Kragga's palace.

Since as soon as 1.1 drops, Soa NM will probably be down in a week max, and the rest of Kragga's can't be far behind. The content implementation will have to be pretty damn quick to keep the forums not exploding.