Strange question, but what all do our Inquisitors have at the end of the story?

Duradel

***Spoiler warning for both SIs and SWs***

This discussion is solely based on the lore of the stories, no mechanics.

So i'm trying to decide between leveling a SI and a SW. The main difference I see in the story is that the SWs basically go around killing and maiming everything (which seems pretty cool) and SIs are all about advancing the character and making him/her a more powerful Sith (which is equally as intriguing to me).

So at the end of the SW story you become the Emperor's wrath, and at the end of the SI story you are a dark council member. Both very nifty positions within the Empire.

SO, what I will base my decision off of is what the classes end up with.

The SW gets a title, 1 apprentice, a couple soldiers, some random Talz, and a slave twilek

The SI by the end of its story gets a dark council seat, 1 ancient Shadow Assassin, a pirate to pilot your ship, an archaeologist, two apprentices, your own cult to do your bidding, the ancient Sith artifacts of Tulak Hord, the power of 4 (or 5 if you absorb the Voss one) ancient ghosts (assuming you don't act like a ninny and release them all), and command of a freaking Imperial fleet and its superweapon.

These seem kindof off balance... am I missing something for SW? Does the SI not actually acquire some of which I stated?

Thanks for your help.

Inquisitor plans to overtake the Empire. One of the few left in the council. Most advanced fleet of the Empire. Immortal.

Warrior is the Emperor's right hand. Acts for the Emperor. Right to command Imperial Fleet. Immortal.

Does the warrior actually get control over the fleet as the SI does at any point in the story?