Que's Again

Ziso

Just been ingame and tried to switch between characters and crashed. On logging back in i was now at 113 in a que. After 10 minutes i had moved to 106 and this is as a fully paid subscription player. Given up trying to get back in tonight now as que is moving so slowly.

After 1 year since launch, ques are not acceptable especially if paying a subscription.

Think the same happened last Friday as many guild members had issues logging on and were late to the planned datacron run.

Please address this, Server: Red Eclipse.

Edited by Ziso

your kidding right... this is a sigh the games going well. it terms of numbers . whats 10 mins i mean really. remember day 1 ? of this its was 1 to 2 hours

So much this.

However, I do think they advertise that subscribers don't have to wait in a queue if I remember correctly.

even more funny I tried to login to TRE now and was informed that I am 360 in a queue. waiting time 30 minutes.

and "as a subscriber i ENJOY the highest priority, blah, blah, blah..".

Now, this is just PATHETIC.

As a subscriber, I should be able to log in and play ANYTIME I want, because my subscription is valid 24 hrs a day.

Seriously, I saw people leaving the game for many reasons, but PAYING and NOT be ABLE to play because the company cannot provide enough SPACE to play is topping it all.

What, the heck, is going on???

I have never seen such situation, never!

I am really, really.....%#$#%#!! off..

Edited by Przemo_No
adding

A slight way i can put up with, i also remember the 4-5 hour ques early access and launch but 1 year on, we should not be getting in que position 600+ with 55 minute wait (if lucky) to log on

You do realize that one year later there have been MAJOR changes to the game, right? Such as server mergers and a transition to F2P? These things all effect server populations.

Now the game is growing again so BioWare is probably a bit surprised that there seems to be another surge of playing going on. Hopefully they will address this soon, but to act like it's totally unacceptable is a bit near-sided.

I also maintain it's a sign of a healthy game.

Despite the positivity about the health of the game in regards to its population which I agree with there is still the issue of being kept in a queue to play a game you support. However it is dressed up it really isnt good and reflects poorly on a company providing a service to customers. The server consolidation needs to be redressed.

You do realize that one year later there have been MAJOR changes to the game, right? Such as server mergers and a transition to F2P? These things all effect server populations.

Now the game is growing again so BioWare is probably a bit surprised that there seems to be another surge of playing going on. Hopefully they will address this soon, but to act like it's totally unacceptable is a bit near-sided.

I also maintain it's a sign of a healthy game.

Blah blah blah...healthy game this and healthy game that.

Who cares how healthy it is if paid subscribers cannot play it.

I have now been waiting for over an hour in a server queue. This is utterly unacceptable.

F2Ps should be kicked off the server if it gets full. They have no right being there when subscribers are trying to log on. It was US who kept the game ticking over when servers were a ghost town.