The Gree are back with a new reward!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best event by far was the Rakghoul plague, not only because it had some cool stuff and felt like a community effort when participating in it, but it was totally unexpected. The game-world really felt alive when out of nowhere a news terminal popped up announcing the plague was spreading.

The whole infection circles were kind of annoying, but funny too. I think not announcing events is a better policy than hyping them up and then seeing massive disappointment when there are only a few reskinned items as rewards.

You guys are real *** hats, you know that. You give a new speeder in a 2 week event that is a rare drop on the hardest boss. So if you are a schlub like me, you get 2 shots at this thing IF it drops and that does not include the 1/16 shot of winning the roll. I ran HM with two different toons yesterday and did not see it drop. Not sure if it drops on SM but if it does, that makes 5 times I killed Xeno yesterday and never saw it. You guys are a joke.

What a bunch of *****s. It gets tiring dealing with you people. Some of us pay 15 bucks a month. We have been asking for a legacy bank, a legacy shield/focus and what do we get? A rare drop on an event that last 2 weeks. Well thought out. *****. Lets not mention the fact that 30 items on the vendor are bound to legacy but the grey helix components are bound on pickup. Do you think ANYTHING through? And on top of that, the community has brought this up to your attention several times. Too bad we cannot do the lack of confidence vote on you idiots and get someone else to ruin this game.

Just ran HM and SM again. *gaaaaaasp* still no drop. I'm up to about 10 lost rolls on underworld gear in the last week. I am so fed up with this game.

Edited by beasthunt

Frankly, I'm a little confused. Ok, Blue has been used to represent the Republic. Red has been used to represent the Imperial side. So, here's my confusion: Why wasn't the red mount also made purchasable with the Gree tokens like the blue mounts? I think you should have stuck with the trend and made a gold, silver, black, or even white mount drops from the boss. You made the white armor available after legend status and gold only from cm and limited on time, making both colors a little more of a challenge to obtain. Should the rare mount also be a rare color? Do you guys actually have a brain in this operation? This does not make sense. Just saying.

It doesn't make me angry anymore. It's got to the point where the updates (and the so-called developers) are laughable. Tis a real shame too, since this game could have been the undisputed king of the MMO market if it had been done correctly.

Think this just proves that the people who make games should be gamers themselves.

You have a great point. The graphics engine, the play style, and class specific quests made me start playing this game after leaving World of Warcraft. I saw much potential. This is a case where the product is great, but the people running the business end, not so great.

And 3 solid pages of QQQing.

Like very much that this event repeats every so often.

Would be nice if the other two previous events also repeated also on a rotating schedule. With the vendors permanent, of course. :)

The Gree legacy armor has proven quite useful.

While i understand why they added the PVP achievements,they have cut the event in half for me. usually when I play,Due to the lateness/early hours i can get a team and do the PVP missions with the minimum of other players attacking(like 1 time in 40). now i see large numbers of republic players camping at certain areas just to stop and fight us..

Yes I realize it is a PVP zone, but at least before there was a slight understanding of co-operation by the mature players. once i get to unlock the white armor(and I am close) i will stop doing this event ,

hopefully the new event will not require us to go to a PVP area to complete , or ill will be skipping that also, its kinda sad as a sub , so much of the game is becoming unenjoyable.

And 3 solid pages of QQQing.

Like very much that this event repeats every so often.

Would be nice if the other two previous events also repeated also on a rotating schedule. With the vendors permanent, of course. :)

The Gree legacy armor has proven quite useful.

It would be nice if it was just a permanent added feature to the western ice shelf, because at this rate it would take around 6 months for me to get this "red sphere" that Xeno drops. I'm at 7 runs in 2 days on Xeno and it has yet to drop. So let's just be kind (I have divinely bad luck) and say you play the stats right. It drops once ever 10 runs on Xeno. Well there be 16 other people rolling on it. That is IF it drops once every 10 times. I have killed the ancient gree destroyer 50+ times and i've seen the mini droid drop twice.

10x16 = 160. So for me, if i'm lucky enough to hit the bare minimum stat (which I do not, it's much worse then that) then I am looking at around 160 runs on Xeno before I get one. That is not including the people that win multiple times.

Yes, I know, it's just a rehash skin BUT it's an item in the game that I pay to play, so by all rights I should have a fair shot at it.

So bare minimum, i'm looking at 160 Xeno runs before I get one. I have 8-55's right now, so I can run it 16 times a week. So, 10 weeks if i'm lucky. That is over 2 months. Not bad.....I guess. But it would have to be a permanent feature. Btw, I enjoy this event. It opens up room for the other dailies.....lol.

Any chance we could see the Gold Scalene Armor back on the Cartel market?

Also, I wanted to RP with you last Thursday night, but had waaaaay too many shots of tequila.

I blame BW of course. :D

Hey Pistols,

Good news! The Gold Scalene Armor is coming back for this weekend only. Look for it Friday!

On a side note, tequila can make RPing better! :jawa_cool:

Hey Pistols,

Good news! The Gold Scalene Armor is coming back for this weekend only. Look for it Friday!

Follow-up question: I haven't checked, but is the Solus Secant (vehicle) available as well?

I'd love to see some fraps/streaming of some Tequila-RP'ing! :p

Edited by Pistols

Follow-up question: I haven't checked, but is the Solus Secant (vehicle) available as well?

I'd love to see some fraps/streaming of some Tequila-RP'ing! :p

Yep! The Solus Secant will also be making a glorious return during that time.

If there aren't any Tequila-RPing streams out there already, we have just given people a great idea! :jawa_evil:

If there aren't any Tequila-RPing streams out there already, we have just given people a great idea! :jawa_evil:

I would love to.. But people never usually want to watch a stream about Roleplay )=

Sweet! I just asked about that a few days ago myself!

Also, Tequila-RPing? Now we know where all that creativity on the Czerka applications came from! :p

I ar drankin a lotta tekila now ran ma speedr off da clifffffff.....

You guys are real *** hats, you know that. You give a new speeder in a 2 week event that is a rare drop on the hardest boss. So if you are a schlub like me, you get 2 shots at this thing IF it drops and that does not include the 1/16 shot of winning the roll. I ran HM with two different toons yesterday and did not see it drop. Not sure if it drops on SM but if it does, that makes 5 times I killed Xeno yesterday and never saw it. You guys are a joke.

What a bunch of *****s. It gets tiring dealing with you people. Some of us pay 15 bucks a month. We have been asking for a legacy bank, a legacy shield/focus and what do we get? A rare drop on an event that last 2 weeks. Well thought out. *****. Lets not mention the fact that 30 items on the vendor are bound to legacy but the grey helix components are bound on pickup. Do you think ANYTHING through? And on top of that, the community has brought this up to your attention several times. Too bad we cannot do the lack of confidence vote on you idiots and get someone else to ruin this game.

Just ran HM and SM again. *gaaaaaasp* still no drop. I'm up to about 10 lost rolls on underworld gear in the last week. I am so fed up with this game.

Seek therapy

Hey Pistols,

If you guys really care about RP, then perhaps you should show some love for RP such as chat bubbles and chairs without timers!!

Funny how you don't cater to the RP community.

If you guys really care about RP, then perhaps you should show some love for RP such as chat bubbles and chairs without timers!!

Funny how you don't cater to the RP community.

They still haven't figured out how to have chat bubbles without lag, but yeah - the 15 second chairs? Those should not be channeled, they should be permanent until you sit up. It's like they're taunting people who want chairs.

Speaking of new rewards, Been playing this event since the time it was around and its very clear that the interest has dropped drastically.

But I have a serious question that is really puzzling me.

You create dozens upon dozens of items practically every month for game related rewards and Cartel market, how hard would it have been to add one or two items to gree vendor?

I was disappointed nothing new was added the last time but had high hopes of having something to grind for with the 55 event. yet nothing there again.

I give credit for the added achievements and the rare drop red sphere which u can try for twice and have almost no chance of getting. Most of us in guild are hardly going there, xeno, few kills, and ur out. And mainly out of boredom and not excitement.

However from a developer standpoint, how is it that you have such bright people and they didnt think that so many players have already completed everything possible with that event and wouldn't be interested in grinding unless there's some new reward there, regardless of what it is, even a reskin?

Adding one or two items for like 80 Helixes would've had everyone on ilum working to earn those.

Seriously? Isnt that as basic and obvious as could be?

Sometimes I am really amazed by the lack of sense some huge companies have..

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between July 23rd and August 6th bringing with it a brand new reward, the Red Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicle!

Read More