Wiping in Flashpoints - why two load screens?

This is something that boggles my mind.

When wiping in a Flashpoint, we're reset back on the space-station. This means we need to stare at a 20-30 second loading screen before spawning.

This would be fine if we'd give up right away but obviously most groups give it another shot and return to the instance immediately, which is followed by another loading screen.

Now this is something that struck me as stupid the first time I saw it and I can't imagine nobody pointed it out during beta.

Why not simply have players respawn at the beginning of the Flashpoint, removing the need for watching a load-screen twice. It just seems like such a simple thing that would save so much time.

My guess is that they don't want players to respawn immediately and run helping their teammates who are still alive.

In fact, if you respawned inside, I don't think there would be any loading screen at all.

You can do this anyway. The one that didnt die just kites the boss/mobs, the other one runs back. If they wanted to prevent people to rejoin bossfights, they could just implement a door mechanic.

I agree that it sux to have 2 loadings screens but it would also be easy to exploit the death of DPS since they would be returning close to the boss. I think that a timer before a rez when the group is fighting would get rid of that and also get rid of any loading screens