Word to the Wise (PVP)

Alidas

Half of you Newb Pubs need to quit talking crap to established Imp PVP'rs. These guys are whooping your *** up and down the wz and you have the nerve to spit on them and tell them they suck and what not. It's irritating and all you're doing is giving the rest of us Pubs a bad name. Knock off your childish crap and just PVP. Even with getting your butt whooped you might learn a thing or two... namely interrupts. This is most of the reason that a lot of Pubs are losing and most importantly are moving Imp side. So get your act together and quit acting like douches. Apologies go out especially to Tempest... sorry bro for the knuckleheads that I'm having to group with.

While the /laugh and /spit emotes don't really bother me, I will say that 9/10 when someone does that, they are just broadcasting to the rest of the WZ, who just kicked their ***.

^ This. A dead give away that someone is laying some wood is when they get spit on. :)

That explains why covenant members were /spit -ing on agape and I whilst we farmed their spawn in a huttball the other day! I just enjoy being rude to pub side hehe, 3 capping them, farming them after 5 scores, stuff like that. I wouldn't do such a thing to imps <3

Half of you Newb Pubs need to quit talking crap to established Imp PVP'rs. These guys are whooping your *** up and down the wz and you have the nerve to spit on them and tell them they suck and what not. It's irritating and all you're doing is giving the rest of us Pubs a bad name. Knock off your childish crap and just PVP. Even with getting your butt whooped you might learn a thing or two... namely interrupts. This is most of the reason that a lot of Pubs are losing and most importantly are moving Imp side. So get your act together and quit acting like douches. Apologies go out especially to Tempest... sorry bro for the knuckleheads that I'm having to group with.

Alot of Noobs on both sides are totally trashing PVP.. Trash talking more than what i would call a friendly rivalry is just one aspect.. but if your gonna talk smack.. you better be near the top in medals and or damage or you lose the respect of the competent PVP'ers on both sides..

Yes there is a lot more trash talking. Lowbie pvp has been especially painful this weekend. One smash jugg calling everyone on his imp team ******* in a civil war. And as usual with this type of person he had lowest medals 3 and 30k dmg. Really on a smash jugg. Nothing really needs to be said. Oh and has anyone seen a lot of these guild premades calling people out in lowbie games , but I don't recognize any of the guild tags in 50 pvp.

yesterday was the first time i tried my hand at lowbie pvp with my jugg and in the past 24 hours alone, ive been called a homosexual slur, a gimp, variations of how much i suck, multiple laughed ats and spitted ons- by more than a handful of random players... even in 50 wzs...

another day, another set of hyenas

yesterday was the first time i tried my hand at lowbie pvp with my jugg and in the past 24 hours alone, ive been called a homosexual slur, a gimp, variations of how much i suck, multiple laughed ats and spitted ons- by more than a handful of random players... even in 50 wzs...

another day, another set of hyenas

And was it from someone you killed a lot or focused. That is what I have seen. Get a few kills on a person and the emotes start in lowbies. I don't remember a lot of that happening in 50s.

Looking on the bright side, it means the game is growing and there is a infux of new players coming into the game. If it remained the same old way with all the usual old timers, the game would eventually die out, and we would be complaining about the queues ;)

Lol.. scrubs. Trash talking is a part of any competitve play.. you think just because you don't hear them talking **** to eachother at NBA, MLB, NFL games.. they don't talk ****? It's a mental thing to break the other person's focus. Obviously, if you're a scrub, it affects you deeply and the trash talking obviously worked. Don't like it, don't PVP..

"Mommy, he hurt my feelings."

Yes there is a lot more trash talking. Lowbie pvp has been especially painful this weekend. One smash jugg calling everyone on his imp team ******* in a civil war. And as usual with this type of person he had lowest medals 3 and 30k dmg. Really on a smash jugg. Nothing really needs to be said. Oh and has anyone seen a lot of these guild premades calling people out in lowbie games , but I don't recognize any of the guild tags in 50 pvp.

Every match I'm in I'm top 3 or 4 in medals and decent DPS I could care less who talks what but being called a p**** because I'm the only one that will guard to take one for the team.. Spent half the match at the node and still did more damage then the talker.. But you know what.. this person wont be at 50.. simply put to excel at 50 you gotta put time in. get gear.. spend credits.. to min/max.. Augment etc.. He'll get his butt handed to him a time or two and go back to trying HM's and ************ at the PVE'ers for not carrying him.. LOL

Every match I'm in I'm top 3 or 4 in medals and decent DPS I could care less who talks what but being called a p**** because I'm the only one that will guard to take one for the team.. Spent half the match at the node and still did more damage then the talker.. But you know what.. this person wont be at 50.. simply put to excel at 50 you gotta put time in. get gear.. spend credits.. to min/max.. Augment etc.. He'll get his butt handed to him a time or two and go back to trying HM's and ************ at the PVE'ers for not carrying him.. LOL

I really want to know who your characters are jeb, I've never seen em.

People talk **** because all the emo beta's cry about it. Just like in sports, **** talking is how you figure out who all the alphas are. :)

Cliffs: Be a man

Not sure if you were serious, but in sports you see both ends of the spectrum. Reggie Miller was one of the best trash talkers to ever play in the NBA. Guy had a mouth on him and he backed it up . Barry Sanders, one of the greatest RB's to ever play, hardly talked to his own teammates, let alone the opposing team. Bottom line, if you talk, you better back it up!

my main is Tamigranato.. sniper but im not 50 yet like 3 levels away.. then you all get to have fun reminding me that recruit gear sucks

s'all good, my PT had full recruit for a few days. Things like PT's, Snipers, Maras all do retarded damage anyways, even in recruit long as you play smart.

I don't mind if people spit or laugh or tease and joke around with /say.

I talk to the enemy in wz's all the time, but always in good humour not to harass anyone lol.

I only get bothered when people start saying racist/homophobic things and calling people names and the like, it's just too much. I don't know that anything in a game is ever a good enough reason to say those things to someone, and I always hope that the person saying it would never have the nerve to say those things to peoples faces. :/

My main, Messalla is what I consider southeast asian, but people always call me 'black' and get super racist on me in warzones all the time, it's uncomfortable.