Lightning Lighting EVERYWHERE

scrynen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Bioware will nerf Inquisitors to help balance out this ******** ratio we have going. Just got done with a warzone where the enemy team had 8 Inquisitors and 1 IA (He was the SUPERSTAR I think).

Fixed that for you. We Operatives are sexy beasts. ;D

The smart people roll counters so they can om nom nom the sorcs/sages. The even smarter people roll Smuggler/BH or Imperial Agents to om nom nom the melee. The huge ******es like me roll PvP healers because there is nothing better than making a foaming mouth rager angry.

So, bodyguard it is.

Would you like to make a contract with me?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

If you go into a warzone against the empire, then your screen will be purple for the duration of the game :D

More people will notice this soon as they play more warzones. Facts are in my server 90% empire wins and mostly due to insane spike damage lightning spams.

Funny thing is that even low level Inquisitors getting boost to match with other player levels and can kill you fast.

What i see on every warzone i played, a cc and then chain lighting in your face over and over.

That is most unbalanced thing ive yet seen in this early access so far. Will see how Bioware analyze this problem.

Edited by Divona

I would play an assassin in a second if they had even limited self healing. There is nothing more frustrating than feeling like you're on a countdown to death merely because you cannot recover health (even slowly).

So that's why I play sorc instead of assassin. Biowares needs to learn to give non-healing classes some limited self healing ability.

I would play an assassin in a second if they had even limited self healing. There is nothing more frustrating than feeling like you're on a countdown to death merely because you cannot recover health (even slowly).

So that's why I play sorc instead of assassin. Biowares needs to learn to give non-healing classes some limited self healing ability.

lmao mara's have NO SELF-HEALS and you're whineing? ****** plz

Edited by Shandrii

why nerf sorcs/sages ? lol how about nerf melee classes that does 4k dm at lvl 10 ( bolstered) ? and then 1.5k dmg hit's

1 i think is to early to yell nerf already the game isn't out yet and the servers aren't at max cap ( at least not all ) , why why all wow mindless nerf yelling bots had to come in this game

Edited by Otohime

many PvPers seem to have gone sage/sorcerer

I know, and I love it. As a Shadow I destroy Sorcs without even trying. Rock/Paper/Scissors combat is in existence here.

Of course, it is not that hard to destroy a Sorc once you learn their weak-points.

If you go into a warzone against the empire, then your screen will be purple for the duration of the game :D

sadly, at 15 at least, we sitll dont have a single ability that can crit for 2.5k or more to get the extra points in pvp. my highest is a measely 1800.

i can crit a 2.5k heal, but i dont see why my lightning spec cant crit 2.5k on my cast nukes!

that being said, gotta love the lightning. in the words of the emprah, UNLIMITED POWAH!!!!!!!!!

you mean like the regen heal for out of combat every single class has?