Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

Lawrichai

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all so patient... figured I owed you a third teaser.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65636_10152317566811029_1317029981_n.jpg

This is a crop of the complete image, which is 1600 x 1200.

I need to finish this one soon... I've been working on it since last summer! :jawa_redface:

guh fuh

*keels over*

Hi,

I just accidentally end up in this thread and what I've saw, incredible fan art, I couldn't believe my own eyes, you should get paid for this, I am so looking forwards to see more, maybe something from Inquisitor companion's...:)

Thank you,

Best regards!.

• 1 month later...

Guess what ?!? :D

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/178/e/b/swtor___vector_hyllus_frost_and_spices_by_lawrichai-d6axiym.jpg

YYEEEEEESSSSS I'm done ! I finished it ! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED !!!

it's a bit big for the forum... You can download the original from my deviant art account :)

I must have worked a whole year on this piece; never realized painting skin would cause me such troubles ><

I believe I fully repainted his chest and arms at least four times. O.o

Well, it forced me to review my knowledge of body and muscle structures.

Those of you who played an Imperial Agent will recognize the environment of the scene :3

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wonderful work Lawrichai! I am so glad you stuck with this! I hadn't forgotten and made sure to keep my eye on this thread always. I just love your illustrations...they are full of such life and vibrancy, the detail is incredible, and they really tell a whole story. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Edited by CloudCastle

Wow...

Just wow. It is amazing definitely worth the wait. I love the perspective you achieved with his hand reaching for you. The shadowing, muscle and skin tone, his hair and the faint bit of stubble, amazing.

I even love the bed sheets and comforter .. makes you want to crawl on in there.

The (love)Making of Vector Hyllus; Frost and Spices

I had this crazy idea of making a gif out of the many creation stages of "Frost and Spices". =^.^=

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/lawrichai/VectorHyllus_Makingof_zps988a79e3.gif

(darn it, my original picture of "Frost and Spices" is so big I cannot edit my first post anymore :()

Edited by Lawrichai

Wow! Stunning! Absolutely beautiful! This was definitely worth the wait!

The detail is amazing and I believe you captured the essence of Vector so well. There's a reason why I've played the Agent storyline twice ... ;)

Phenomenal job - I love all of your work. You've got a fan for life right here! :D