best sorcs and sages on the server?

supermouthcml

Oh, oh, I want to run my sorc with these premades!

People won't leave my poor sorc alone...Hmm...But maybe...If I go corruption, they'll leave him alone.

thats why i keep a few extra jawagrams on me at all times... that $h!ts like lunch money to the heavy and medium armored meanies that plague us >.>

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol

Thurinlore is solid, Mudcloth is surely the DPS pwnstar but thurin is a versatile sorc, i havent seem him in some time tho.

mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol

lol no

malz jery kommi xeno mudclot thurin thundaga didious are the best that are/were

thats why i keep a few extra jawagrams on me at all times... that $h!ts like lunch money to the heavy and medium armored meanies that plague us >.>

Actually, those meanies seem more obsessed with my jugg than my sorc...Good thing my jugg has a set of tank gear. With an operative healer, free casting DPS sorc *** rape for the other team!

cuz casual went to the bastion

why...why would they do such a thing...

why...why would they do such a thing...

they went to play mvp and were gonna come back but then the evil snake, scold, whispered in their ear: "eat the frui--i mean, stay on the bastion...staaayyyy....better competition(2 teams)....cuter competition(me and melyn)...leave the desolate pot5 wasteland(only until oct1).... yessss yesssss"

fckin scold man he could talk the pants off of hitler

they went to play mvp and were gonna come back but then the evil snake, scold, whispered in their ear: "eat the frui--i mean, stay on the bastion...staaayyyy....better competition(2 teams)....cuter competition(me and melyn)...leave the desolate pot5 wasteland(only until oct1).... yessss yesssss"

fckin scold man he could talk the pants off of hitler

i lol'd at the fruit part hahahaha

Epeen in question, must investigate.

There is a reason as to why Thurinlore is in a good guild and you are not, sherlock.

lolololol cuz u would know alot about my guild wouldnt you? i guess theres probably also a reason ive never heard of you my dear wattson :eek:

when ur done slurping the haterade and trumoo of thurinlores D*CK perhaps you should take another look at my posts and recognize the sarcasm that was in my 'troll post', if he wasn't a good sorc then we wouldnt know his name... obviously.

lolololol cuz u would know alot about my guild wouldnt you? i guess theres probably also a reason ive never heard of you my dear wattson :eek:

when ur done slurping the haterade and trumoo of thurinlores D*CK perhaps you should take another look at my posts and recognize the sarcasm that was in my 'troll post', if he wasn't a good sorc then we wouldnt know his name... obviously.

not true i know plenty of famous, awful sorcs.

take thurinlore for example

Oh, oh, I know about your guild!

Well...

Kind of...

I remember this thread back on the shadowland forums...

It's gone now...cause you know...dramaz...

What the **** did u just say peasant? Did u say trumoo?

No. Only bastion kiddies can say that tyvm

Trolling differs from mere contradicion. Trolling requires finesse, as playing sorc does.

Remants of the Jedi, solid guild bro. Tell us more.