Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

WillLongstick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like top tier DPS will average between 2.6k-2.9k dps in the x-pac once they're in 69 level gear. I guess 3.1k for 72, maybe higher. Smurf and I have been stacking nothing but power now, and it seems to be the most effective way to go, my personal best so far is in carnage at just over 3k dps with the new stim, and fully augmented 69's with a little bit of 72 from the HM as well.

I call B.S opfotm :D ive been stalking ur combat logs on torparse to figure out what tricks your coming up with, and highest ive seen was 2640. I must thank you though, you brought my carnage dps from 2200 to 2550, and up to 2k on the normal servers. so keep posting those logs plz :)

I call B.S opfotm :D ive been stalking ur combat logs on torparse to figure out what tricks your coming up with, and highest ive seen was 2640. I must thank you though, you brought my carnage dps from 2200 to 2550, and up to 2k on the normal servers. so keep posting those logs plz :)

I also haven't uploaded very many ;), all of the ones I did upload were from that first day or so, guess its time I should hop on and upload new ones?

Before the PTS came up, i was doing 1700 in carnage. After a few days of nerd-raging at the new carnage rotation, i came back to the Live server to try "normal"carnage, and got 1950. I tried a few more and got 2021, my highest ever. In half campaign gear :D i still cant figure out the new carnage though, if anyone gets the time, please show me exactly *** im doing wrong here:

Annihilation Marauder, 1969.86 with 31/5/5

Used Exotech Might stim, Exotech Attack Adrenals, Bloodthirsts... the whole nine.

Melee stats are:

Damage (Pri): 992 - 1161

Damage (Sec) 222 - 333

Bonus Damage: 655.8

Accuracy: 100.27%

Critical Chance: 32.43%

Critical Multiplier: 76.01%

Force stats are:

Bonus Damage: 1008.2

Bonus Healing: 426.1

Accuracy: 110.27%

Critical Chance: 39.47%

Critical Multiplier: 76.01%

Activation Speed: 0.00%

Relics:

WH of BA

DG of ET

So... what am I doing wrong? Popping everything, ability usage seems to be good... still not even breaking 2k. Suggestions?

Annihilation Marauder, 1969.86 with 31/5/5

So... what am I doing wrong? Popping everything, ability usage seems to be good... still not even breaking 2k. Suggestions?

i went to a random spot further in the log and checked where your rotation was at, and i noticed taht you didnt have deadly saber paired with force chage and that you werent conserving enough rage before hand to be ready to use annihilate off cooldown. that would be the main point of dps loss

I'm actually not using any kind of written down or linearly arranged abilities, acting more out of instinct than anything else. While I do occasionally make mistakes like that, it's becoming less often. While I don't plan on changing my few remaining 61s (which are all armorings) into 63s because 2.0 is already on the PTS, I might change the relic... I asked ingame for BiS marauders and got one to answer my questions. What he said was the main DPS loss I have is my relic, the WH of BA. He said to use DG of BA, claiming it had a 90s cd. I thought they had 120s cd but if its 90s then it would be a lot better than the WH or even the EWH.

So yes, while I do make the occasional mistake like that, it's unlikely that is the cause of a 200 dps loss. The relic might not be the cause of all 200 dps but then I'm not the best in the world at Marauder either. If the DG of BA does in fact have a 90s cd, that adds 50 power if used on every cd, without reducing any of my other stats. Seems like the real deal, but the million dollar question is: is the Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages' cooldown 90s or 120s?

I'm actually not using any kind of written down or linearly arranged abilities, acting more out of instinct than anything else. While I do occasionally make mistakes like that, it's becoming less often. While I don't plan on changing my few remaining 61s (which are all armorings) into 63s because 2.0 is already on the PTS, I might change the relic... I asked ingame for BiS marauders and got one to answer my questions. What he said was the main DPS loss I have is my relic, the WH of BA. He said to use DG of BA, claiming it had a 90s cd. I thought they had 120s cd but if its 90s then it would be a lot better than the WH or even the EWH.

So yes, while I do make the occasional mistake like that, it's unlikely that is the cause of a 200 dps loss. The relic might not be the cause of all 200 dps but then I'm not the best in the world at Marauder either. If the DG of BA does in fact have a 90s cd, that adds 50 power if used on every cd, without reducing any of my other stats. Seems like the real deal, but the million dollar question is: is the Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages' cooldown 90s or 120s?

With the 120s CD, the DG of BA relic gives 134.5 power compared to the EWH's 120.

The DG of ET is worth approx 60-65 dps

Sage 1/12/28 build: 1831 dps

Good enough for 3rd. Will try for a higher parse later.

http://www.torparse.com/a/150818/time/1362218703/1362219040/0/Overview

Dear Toester, use the fields on the left to narrow the fight to where it needs to be (start/end), click view fight, then copy the url displayed at the top by "Link to Current Fight " like I told you...