Hood On/Off Toggle?

Morniel

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, after 96 pages, Bioware has heard you. In fact, they have said as much on their own posts.

Isn't it time to close this thread?

No, it's not. Just because it's not important to you doesn't mean it isn't to others. How about you go find a thread that you do want to support, and let this one remain until Bioware follows through? Thanks.

Hmm, visited this thread around when I played on my Jedi Knight which was 1-2 months after the game was released. Sad that it's still going on, and they haven't actually done anything to this yet after all this time. Edited by trustersama

I definitely want a hood toggle.

I usually play as Miralukas, and I prefer the whole face masks instead of the blind folds. It looks REALLY stupid to wear one of the masks I prefer under a hood, and the only way I know to get the hood down is to wear a mask, but that removes my head dress! So I tell the game to hide masks, and my hood's back up.

Yes, I can hope to find a hoodless robe, but those are rare. There is now one that I can buy, but it would be so much simpler to have a toggle. And it would make the customers happy!

Is there something else we can do that will get the developers attention, other than posting in this thread? Does anybody have an email address for Damion Schubert, or does he respond to PMs?

I think if we ever want to get the hood toggle implemented, we need to make a bit more noise about it and get in the developers' faces so it gets noticed. Filling up a thread hidden away in the JK forum obviously isn't working, since we don't get any responses from the devs.

I know they do know about it, but it's obviously not a very high priority for them. We need to let them know that it is important to the community.

I've been dying to see a hood toggle feature since release. The Jedi big butt issue was eventually fixed despite the staff cutbacks, so there is still some hope that this will be fixed too, eventually.

I really hope it's soon.