fix your loot, NOW!

Done 12 rounds on False Emperor, 8 times it been trooper drop 3 smuggler and 1 consular.

And ofc, we didnt have smuggler when it dropped and ofc didnt have trooper when it drops.

Is this a joke? we got all columi pieces beside the chest.

How can this game drop 12 times with 25% chance against us, 12 times?

Is it really random or are you guys doing this to make us bring 4 diffrent classes.

I refuse to beleive that im so unlucky with all HMS, that I have a drop rate with 6% on hardmode when it should be 25%.

Either you guys make things drop more for trooper/smuggler or my game is messed up, 70% of all drops are for trooper so far.

Guildie Sage took 20 runs to get his Chest.

I figured it was going to be a while for me too but got lucky and the loot gods blessed me with a chest piece from Soa last night (normal)

My pets are starting to wear Columi that is how screwed up the loot is.

Edited by Rejectoo

Random, yes. Annoying, yes.

In two runs last night already geared players got most of the drops and semi-geared got duplicates of what they had already. Then one guy, new to the level 50 instances walked away with 6 set pieces. Matching set pieces, not random mismatched, but completing set bonuses.

Personally, I think there are too many drops off of the mobs in these zones. Regardless, the normal mode auto-assign needs to go.

Kids these days.

Back in vanilla WoW, we'd run raids as Alliance and get stuff that dropped for Shamans.

We took our RNG and dealt with it.

And people complained, raged, threatened to quit and Blizzard got it fixed. That's what people are doing here. Scream loud enough and eventually, it gets fixed.

Kids these days.

Back in vanilla WoW, we'd run raids as Alliance and get stuff that dropped for Shamans.

We took our RNG and dealt with it.

It's a sad thing that most of the people in this game are coming from WoW 7 years later. Too bad they didn't play WoW in the first 6 months of it's existence... they wouldn't be complaining at all.

Done 12 rounds on False Emperor, 8 times it been trooper drop 3 smuggler and 1 consular.

And ofc, we didnt have smuggler when it dropped and ofc didnt have trooper when it drops.

Is this a joke? we got all columi pieces beside the chest.

How can this game drop 12 times with 25% chance against us, 12 times?

Is it really random or are you guys doing this to make us bring 4 diffrent classes.

I refuse to beleive that im so unlucky with all HMS, that I have a drop rate with 6% on hardmode when it should be 25%.

Either you guys make things drop more for trooper/smuggler or my game is messed up, 70% of all drops are for trooper so far.

Random is random

And people complained, raged, threatened to quit and Blizzard got it fixed. That's what people are doing here. Scream loud enough and eventually, it gets fixed.

Blizzard didn't fix squat my old guild killed heroic 25 domo 22 times and saw 0 prot shoulder token while the 6 vanq users all had 2 or 3 each. Random is Random and it has always been.

I also seem to remember shaman loot dropping in our alliance MC all the way up to BC release when we got shaman lol.

Edited by Fan_Atic

Disagree with the previous poster.

With all of the various guilds reporting similar results, we have to really start considering alternative theories. Even if it is supposed to be 100% random, then perhaps the code needs to be reviewed by fresh eyes.

Whatever the case, we want this issue to be reviewed.

After 2 weeks of running HM FP's, several each week night and all of them on the weekends, we got our first piece of SI Columi gear to drop and it was in Foundry (by the way, fix the HK bug in Foundry.)

I wanted to run Foundry last night to specifically test out someone else's experience of getting a SI/Cons token in there after seeing mass Trooper/BH token drops like we are. Not that this has any weight to it, but it is strange to me at least.

We're going to continue to run HM's until our PT tank who is almost in full Columi gets tired of taking us lowly geared folks through FP's.

I'm going to be pushing for all of us to re-roll BH's. Several of us have already. What would happen if someone took 4 troopers/BH's through HM FP's? Has anyone tried that? Or all SI's/Consulars?

Edited by daveytech

I want to add that I am the main healer, and currently only healer in my guild. I have run every single HM FP that my guild has run over the past few weeks and I got my first Columi piece last night. I went ahead and bought a Tionese piece to get the bonus.

So far we've gotten several Energized pieces for SI's and 1 Tionese and 1 Columi piece for SI's in a SI heavy guild. I know people want to say random is random and all that and to deal with it, but why should I?

I'm asking for a review of these systems before I stop subbing and before my guild mates stop. It's just a basic request. Let us talk. Shoo!

Disagree with the previous poster.

With all of the various guilds reporting similar results, we have to really start considering alternative theories. Even if it is supposed to be 100% random, then perhaps the code needs to be reviewed by fresh eyes.

Whatever the case, we want this issue to be reviewed.

After 2 weeks of running HM FP's, several each week night and all of them on the weekends, we got our first piece of SI Columi gear to drop and it was in Foundry (by the way, fix the HK bug in Foundry.)

I wanted to run Foundry last night to specifically test out someone else's experience of getting a SI/Cons token in there after seeing mass Trooper/BH token drops like we are. Not that this has any weight to it, but it is strange to me at least.

We're going to continue to run HM's until our PT tank who is almost in full Columi gets tired of taking us lowly geared folks through FP's.

I'm going to be pushing for all of us to re-roll BH's. Several of us have already. What would happen if someone took 4 troopers/BH's through HM FP's? Has anyone tried that? Or all SI's/Consulars?

I refute your anecdotal evidence with my own. 90% of the drops for our guild are either sith warrior or sith inquisitor. We had 10 columi lightsabers drop from soa/karaga before we saw our first ia token or bounty hunter. Random is random.