★ PvP VIDEO ★ Sith Warrior Marauder Battlemaster

Aluvi

Hey guys, I see a lot of people posting about how the Marauder is broken/needs buffed and general discontent with the current state of the class. I tend to disagree, so here's a nice HD PvP video of me playing my favorite class to show just how awesome the Sith Warrior Marauder is :). On a side note, this warzone actually had 6 Marauders in it + 2 healers. Contrary to getting kited/stunned/snarred/cced all day long, which is what I thought would happen, we actually kicked a fair amount of butt. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4R8TQ1OP-w

Hey guys, I see a lot of people posting about how the Marauder is broken/needs buffed and general discontent with the current state of the class. I tend to disagree, so here's a nice HD PvP video of me playing my favorite class to show just how awesome the Sith Warrior Marauder is :). On a side note, this warzone actually had 6 Marauders in it + 2 healers. Contrary to getting kited/stunned/snarred/cced all day long, which is what I thought would happen, we actually kicked a fair amount of butt. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4R8TQ1OP-w

..... you see alot of posts about how were broken and need buffs? *** are you talking about....... stop looking at threads from 3 months ago

You know, if I had just said "marauders are broken and need buffs", someoen would come in here and say "LOL NOOB L2P". If I said "Marauders are fine, heres a pvp vid with proof, people need to stop complaining", someone would have said "LOL CUZ U WENT VS UNDERGEARED PEOPLE WITH FULL BM GEAR".

If I say, as i said, that I have seen a lot of threads complaining in the last month, which I have, someone (you) would come in to troll that too. The moral is, someone is always wanting to troll, just to troll. If it makes you happy, go for it ;).

^^^ this

Marauder is still underpower, go back to your sorc.

so you agree with the guy that says the OP is bad and the people he is fighting are also bad

so a bad player is destroying other bad players

yea, that still makes marauders a beastly class