Potato HOsting HOliday Event on the Bastion Dec 21 though Dec 28th

Eurequelo

POTATO GUILD HOSTING A HOLIDAY WEEK EVENT - have your gm or office message myself or ingame mail on how to participate-group/pve/pvp/crazy wild/individual prizes. Events to be held nightly at 630pm server time

POTATO Guild is Hosting an event each night starting at 630 pm PST Eurequelo rep for PROTATO (Strut) our GM from Dec 21 through Dec 28th. On The Bastion Server Meeting to be Organized from PVP Area on Tatoonie Both Sides Welcome

Potato will be conducting an in game event. Event can include but are not limited to groups, guild vs. guild, free-for-all, mix-and-mingle competitions. Thas right competiton you will be competing against guildies, yourself, other guilds, and different groups to win vary prizes. Prizes come in various sizes, colors, denominations, and qualities (prizes can be consumed, traded, horded, sold, or shrared)

None refundable - intended for in game enjoyment only, although, memories can be kept out of game via screenshots.

Those wishing to assit in organizing and volunteering a small amount of time to help would be appreciated.

Lots of ways to participate and enjoy the fun! Oh and I almost forgot there will be secret events anounced 30min prior to event start!!!

Event held starting Dec. 21 thru Dec 28th

contact Eurequelo, Aquilo, Eurus, or Euonotus on Empire Side and Eure on Rep Side (ALPHA GUILD) to reach me.

For GM and Officers I would ask that you speak to me directly about how your guild might be willing to donate prizes.

http://www.protato.enjin.com