1.4 Deception Dark Embrace / Darkswell Change (potential bug)

spond

So, I was testing out some of the new changes and noticed my defense ratings (in the character sheet) don't change when I enter or exit dark embrace; even though I have the darkswell perk.

I think it is working in combat because I'm not having as hard a time staying upright, but I don't know if that's because of my more liberal use of force cloak (cool down change) and overall damage increase from having dark embrace up longer; not to mention that shock is working properly and the maul buff.

Can someone else test or confirm?

Here is some food for thought. It isn't obvious whether the damage reduction is additive or not.

e.g. say you have a base DR of 20%. Will this make your DR with dark embrace go to 20+25=45?

or Will it be 20 + (25% of remaining 80) = 20+20=40

In my experience, if it is the latter, it isn't displayed on the character sheet.

I have a juggernaut tank, and the damage reductions due to enraged defense (15%) and unstoppable (20%) seem to stack additively with my base DR. However the damage reduction due to invincible (40%) does not seem to stack additively with my base DR.

e.g. I have 52% base DR on my jug

when I pop enraged defense and charge to get unstoppable, my DR on the character screen actually goes to 52+15+20=87. I have seen it display 87% damage reduction (which is why im truly immortal with the huttball I suppose lol).

Now when I pop invincible, it shows NEITHER 52+40=92% NOR 52+(40% of 48) = approx 70%. The number remains 52%. However I feel more tankier than 52%.

Anyway, that was a long post, but hope it makes sense. I think the 25% due to dark embrace/darkswell is applied to the damage after the original DR due to armor, and the character sheet just does not show it.