Actually saw a huge group doing open world pvp today [Harbinger]

Nicolettexiv

I have hope! Army of Monkeys on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base, with a few other guilds present as well. If only Rep side had rallied forces to fight back (I don't know if they were aware of the opportunity) it could prove rather fun. Hopefully more of this action happens in the future!

http://i.imgur.com/wdLI2.jpg

(Edit: For proper credit for coordination of the player event)

Edited by Nicolettexiv

I have hope! It Burns When I PVP on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base. If only Rep side had rallied forces to fight back (I don't know if they were aware of the opportunity) it could prove rather fun. Hopefully more of this action happens in the future!

For the record army of monkeys " launched " the attack and started inviting people :cool:

Edited by ThanatosReaper

I have hope! It Burns When I PVP on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base.

That was lead by AoM (Army of Monkeys) tonight, with more than half the members of the Ops being AoM. Not to discount "It Burns when I PvP" at all, they put up some good numbers tonight and they are great allies to be have. We are glad that they were apart of the fun. In fact some "It Burns..." members were steaming the event. I'll be posting a video of the event soon/later tonight.

Thank you all that could make it out.

Edited by Quistes

That was lead by AoM (Army of Monkeys) tonight

Ah, Sorry about that. I saw a number of guilds there, but noticed "It Burns" a bit more. I'll correct it. Anyways, much props for coordinating that, and hopefully next time word can spread to the Rep side, so you guys can have a bit more of a fight :)

Seeing as we have two rather spacious zones for open world PvP, we may as well make use of it before changes are made to make it more friendly for those who prefer queues/quests with their PvP.

Again, Nice work!

I am not tryin to be negative here but what is the pull for world pvp? Its completely disorganized senseless fighting which I guess is somewhat entertaining but people claim to have unsubbed for a lack of it. I dunno it just confuses me. I'd rather huttball!

Who took a turd in your shoe?

Open world PVP is epic fun. There should be more of it on my server.

i wish i knew when this took place that would have been a golden way to test my new HK-51

uh... considering we smashed our way through the base, and down into the lower levels where the cantina was, it'd probably not have been much help for HK to have been along for that ride. We killed ALOT of people. I will say that by making quest givers and such non-agressive, it makes it much better for people not interested in pvp to go about their day.

Having said that, AoM and It burns would like to thank our pub hosts for their fine alcohol and heating systems.

And the photos we took too. Its so nice being a tourist...

Looks like good times! OPvP is such a fun change-up to the constant WZ grind. Peeps have been doing a lot of OPvP on Jung Ma lately. Even last night at 1:00 a.m. there was a call over Fleet General to duke it out on Tatooine, but I had to go to bed and couldn't participate.

The Bastion, not so much, but I haven't been playing on that server like I used to and may have missed any action.

Some kind of global alert should be spammed on the fleet when any base its attacking like ALERT ALERT AUREK BASE ON ILUM IS UNDER ATTACK so we actually know when this awsome things happen

Yeah that's how it was at some point in DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot). If a Keep was being taken you knew about it. Maybe new Ilum will have a function like that. *holds breath*