PVP Names to fear

kiirc

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to fear Imp guilds is main key of this thread?

Not our fault that either..

A) Republic side has no good guilds.

B) They haven't bothered to post.

There's already a bunch of Republic players in the thread. If you want more of em, get your side to be more vocal instead of whining about the contents of this thread.

Anyone who spends an extended amount of time pvping knows, the empire has fallen pretty far in pvp terms.

There are still some good players on empire, but as far as guilds go; I've yet to see a formidable guild rated team.

Right now, the best players are on republic.

Just don't feel the need to stroke people's egos, they know who they are

I don't really think it's a matter of there being more good players on Republic side, but more less bad ones on Republic side. There are plenty good players on Republic side, I just don't feel that (m?)any of them are much better than the Empire's good players.

Republics always seem to work together well and Focus healers, protect healers, etc etc very well, even as pugs. While Empire side...doesn't, unless it's a premade.

Anyone who spends an extended amount of time pvping knows, the empire has fallen pretty far in pvp terms.

There are still some good players on empire, but as far as guilds go; I've yet to see a formidable guild rated team.

Right now, the best players are on republic.

Just don't feel the need to stroke people's egos, they know who they are

Agreed, not forgetting to mention after Dark Empire's hacking incident in February.

Couldnt say there are really a top list of pvp names to fear as some people do well and others just do pvp as hardcore.

Currently guildwise there are a lot of fractured guilds all vying for power. But considering how rated are going - gotta watch Credit Shot, they have been doing quite well recently.

I don't really think it's a matter of there being more good players on Republic side, but more less bad ones on Republic side. There are plenty good players on Republic side, I just don't feel that (m?)any of them are much better than the Empire's good players.

Republics always seem to work together well and Focus healers, protect healers, etc etc very well, even as pugs. While Empire side...doesn't, unless it's a premade.

Totally agree

P.S. fun thread

Edited by SithLordSix

instead of saying names im gonna put the guilds who are the best at pvp

Imp- Protoype

Imp- Sith Hikers Guide Galaxy

Imp- The Imperial Guard ( uncanny, Crystal) dont really no anyone else

Republic- Immortal

Republic- Credit Shot

Republic- Crismon Elite

Republic- Dark Legions Empire

• 2 weeks later...

Unfunnyname

O'zara

tercept

dilrsie (spelling)

Kaisersoze

Radic

Rohk

Swalker.

What times are rateds ran on this server?

i will try to get these 8 to run some on jung ma since there is no imp good guilds that run on jung ma

o'zara