Icefang is gonna help get all those weeklies done!

Thaydin

Hey its me. Icefang. I am dead set on taking people who have a hard time with the weeklies involving nightmare pilgrim, gargath, and such. So this weekend friday through sunday I will be running on world bosses. Doing nightmare pilgrim first since he is hardest and needed three times for one mission. Then i want to get to hoth for some fast kills of both the world bosses. Crimson Valkerie guild is a fun Rp loving, gamers guild. We want these too and I have talked to a few other guild masters. I think we can get two op groups alternating on different bosses but one full op will be great. All are welcome who would like to come join in on what should be a blast. Its always fun killing these baddies, but i can only make myself available Friday 6-8 to put together the team(s) and same for saturday and sunday, thats EDT. Fight will start at 8:30 ish hopefully. If you would like to meet there and join thats ok. Will not be long fights like it used to be i imagine but who knows..we could rally up for this new op that is lookin good ;) for anyone interested msg or mail me in game to Icefang. Hope to you see you there and hope to see alot of ya. That op after idea is a good one..lol should definately discuss it.. so pick up your debuff away for nightmare and come on down to voss with me and " The Crimson Valkerie " and have a blast and lets get these weeklies done. Later. Edited by Thaydin

remember to participate without insta death will need one of three items: the Rakata AlphaWave Inhibitor, which can be purchased from the Mission Support Vendors for 30 Daily Commendations; the Gormak Energy-Cell AlphaWave Inhibitor, an Armstech-crafted consumable; or the Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor, an Artifice-crafted consumable. Like i said there are three others we need to get for people to complete some of their stuff, so if less than 10 or 12 depending on gear have the mental assault buff items... we will go to prime evil then hoth sweep and hopefully by sunday a full op will have the protectiong crystals. Ill work on getting a few for people but im poor so lol few is very few. Need 3 tanks or two ******es and 3 heals now i can swap dps for heal and need range dps and all else... Lots of people gotta work hard for this but its worth it to do it and have done it. strategy is same as always keep em at same health then when nightmare gets to around 15percent smoke his buddy then all go to nightmare..watch your debuffs switch enemies and be alert its not that bad. Its wicked as hell..lol and one to remember..ty again msg icefang for any ?s