Healer-DPS swapping setup?

Tenacity

I'm working on an operative and want to be able to swap easily between Lethality and Medicine based on what my guild needs for ops. Obviously the two use different stats, but I'm trying to find a way to minimize the duplicate gear needed.

Luckily, I've heard lethality benefits greatly from alacrity (moreso than other dps specs, from what I hear), and alacrity also happens to be a prime stat for healing, so it'll just be a matter of swapping accuracy on dps gear for power or crit on healing gear. Any suggestions? Maybe just using the same armor and then swapping implants/device/artifacts?

Also, because these forums are dead as a doornail, are there any up to date guides on lethality and medicine for operatives?

I'm working on an operative and want to be able to swap easily between Lethality and Medicine based on what my guild needs for ops. Obviously the two use different stats, but I'm trying to find a way to minimize the duplicate gear needed.

Luckily, I've heard lethality benefits greatly from alacrity (moreso than other dps specs, from what I hear), and alacrity also happens to be a prime stat for healing, so it'll just be a matter of swapping accuracy on dps gear for power or crit on healing gear. Any suggestions? Maybe just using the same armor and then swapping implants/device/artifacts?

Also, because these forums are dead as a doornail, are there any up to date guides on lethality and medicine for operatives?

Actually, what you will probably want to do is make sure all the accuracy you need are in the 7 set bonus pieces (head, chest, waist, wrist, gloves, pants, feet) because the set bonuses are different between healing and dps, so you'll have to swap those pieces anyway. Then you can keep the relics/earpiece/implants/mh/oh the same between both specs, so it is just those 7 pieces you'll have to swap.

This one is decent. https://vulkk.com/2018/05/06/swtor-operative-lethality-guide-stats-gearing-abilities-utilities-tips/#INTRO

Edited by LordTurin

Actually, what you will probably want to do is make sure all the accuracy you need are in the 7 set bonus pieces (head, chest, waist, wrist, gloves, pants, feet) because the set bonuses are different between healing and dps, so you'll have to swap those pieces anyway. Then you can keep the relics/earpiece/implants/mh/oh the same between both specs, so it is just those 7 pieces you'll have to swap.

This one is decent. https://vulkk.com/2018/05/06/swtor-operative-lethality-guide-stats-gearing-abilities-utilities-tips/#INTRO

How do you get the different sets? Whenever I go to the tier 1/2/3/4/etc. equipment vendors on fleet I only see one set

How do you get the different sets? Whenever I go to the tier 1/2/3/4/etc. equipment vendors on fleet I only see one set

There is a dropdown at the top of the selection that let's you choose the spec you are looking at. The default is your current set, but you can choose the other specs, or "all".