You know your in trouble when..

XaporKux

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your group-finded pug healers flames and leaves the entire group at Ancient Pylons on a Tuesday evening, after somebody rolling a need on an item accidentally, he/she does not come back even after all of the group explaining the situation 5 times, saying the mate can give it back now thanks to 1.4.

If you are reading this and know who you are, also know that you are a sorry piece of --rainbow--.

Jormungandr -- Tomb of Freedon Nadd

.....when your tank doesn't know to LoS a certain boss with a cybernetic eye in Maelstrom Prison.

.....when you and a teammate die to Kilran and res really fast to run back...then see Kilran running through the door straight at you because he killed the other two while you were on your way back.

not gonna lie. that sight scared me so much, my sage bubbled herself and cowered in a corner while the tank made his way back to the fight.

.....when your tank doesn't know to LoS a certain boss with a cybernetic eye in Maelstrom Prison.

.....when you and a teammate die to Kilran and res really fast to run back...then see Kilran running through the door straight at you because he killed the other two while you were on your way back.

not gonna lie. that sight scared me so much, my sage bubbled herself and cowered in a corner while the tank made his way back to the fight.

I'm picturing Kilran with a rapeface/trollface as he runs at you :D

You know you're in trouble when your tank refuses to tank as one of the DPS keeps jumping in first. They argued as I went into a corner and did /dance, waiting for it to end :p

I didn't know the first time I did that flashpoint...and I did it for the first time on Hard mode with a random group with the Group Finder. They had to teach me how to do it.

i guess i should have added that this fellow had over 700 presence, which would suggest that he's played through the game a few times on a few characters. so you'd think he would have played each FP at least once, unless he was like, pvp only. not to mention that he played as if he knew the FP. (presence was noted because we had to run the FP without a healer, as ours dropped out of the party before the FP started, so we were seeing who's healer companion would be most effective while we waited for another random to que.)

Edited by happysister

When the powertech tank doesn't know how to pull a group to initiate combat, can't hold threat off the dps, uses grapple instead of jet charge, doesn't use flame sweep, and pretty much let's the sniper in the group do all the tanking. All in a Hard Mode. Thankfully the healer was very well-geared and experienced with this kind of thing (I'm assuming), so the run was kind of exciting and really funny!

Oh crud, I think that was me. :p

You know you're in trouble when... the Jugger tank in HM Ilum is wearing heavy armor slotted with willpower mods.