Your funniest moment so far in the game

Paelos

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny and sad at the same time, but back when you used to be able to solo the flashpoints, I would do Cadeimu <SP?> with my companion - invariably I would run up to the elevator and stop, and my companion would keep on going ... Wile E. Coyote style...and plunge to its death....

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finding the VA's we know and love also doing the voices for random NPC's is always hilarious for me.

Troy Baker voices a vendor on both fleets. No spoilers, but the phrase "Stay trendy." always makes me laugh.

And also, I was clearing a planet (Imp side Balmorra, I think - it was a while back), and I was given what is now classed an exploration mission. The NPC was voiced by Richard Ridings, better known in the UK as Daddy Pig. Ho Ho!

• 2 weeks later...
No pants bug, it was an eternity ago, but i still remember logging in on my ship and seeing everyone pants-less, nearly fell under the table laughing! Was wondering.. should i go to Korriban and kill Thanaton? What if everone in the Dark Council is without pants?? Imagine Darth Marr in his underwear.. LMAO! :rak_01:

Some of the funniest moments were due to legacy species unlocks. It leads to hilarious cases of insensitivity among quest givers. Highlights inculde this gems such as this:

Imperial officier on Taris: Those Cathar settlers are nothing but alien savages.

Cathar Sith Inquisitor: You should be careful what you say about aliens.

Imperial Officier: Sorry my Lord. I wasn't refering to you. I was only talking about those filthy Cathar beasts.

At that moment I just headcanoned that my Cathar Sith Inquisitor just stared at him in utter bewilderment at such blatant disrespect.

Or an Republic NPC somewhere loudly saying "A Jedi knight? Well, paint me blue and call me Chiss." To an Chiss Jedi. On the same character on Hoth there is that quest about a Chiss wanting to defect to the Republic and the Republic commander constantly badmouth Chiss and says he doesn't trust any of them. My Jedi was like: "Dude waht the ****. I'm standing right in front of you."

Some of the funniest moments were due to legacy species unlocks. It leads to hilarious cases of insensitivity among quest givers. Highlights inculde this gems such as this:

Imperial officier on Taris: Those Cathar settlers are nothing but alien savages.

Cathar Sith Inquisitor: You should be careful what you say about aliens.

Imperial Officier: Sorry my Lord. I wasn't refering to you. I was only talking about those filthy Cathar beasts.

At that moment I just headcanoned that my Cathar Sith Inquisitor just stared at him in utter bewilderment at such blatant disrespect.

Or an Republic NPC somewhere loudly saying "A Jedi knight? Well, paint me blue and call me Chiss." To an Chiss Jedi. On the same character on Hoth there is that quest about a Chiss wanting to defect to the Republic and the Republic commander constantly badmouth Chiss and says he doesn't trust any of them. My Jedi was like: "Dude waht the ****. I'm standing right in front of you."

Same with my Cathar Bounty hunter. Or playing a miralukan smuggler and belting out "I'll do this blindfolded just for fun".