Moddable Belts and Bracer drops?

Go to the GTN and do a search for armor and then select "adaptive" in the next box rather than heavy. There are TONs of belts and bracers for sale there for dirt cheap from cartel packs. They are modable and since they are adaptive they work for any armor level and any class. Most bracers/belts are going for as low as 1k-2k on our server.

Holy necro Batman.

Kinda off topic but it is tradition that sith keep the light sabers of fallen foes, can u guys make a belt with multiple hanging lightsabers? Just a curious..

I don't remember seeing a belt like this but if you search the GTN and hit ctrl+ left click you will get a preview of what the item looks like on you.

personally I would like to see mod-able belt and bracers that go with the slave girl outfit well, kind of bad have make in nice outfit,with a large belt around her waist

There all ready is in game, search Energy on GTN under adaptive they have Bracers, Belts, and Feet armor that are all mod-able and invisible as in no graphic.

There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.

not true there is none in HM FP atm but when Rise of the Hutt Cartel comes out I think I saw them drop in the HM FP at 55 :)>> \

Right now , that I am a ware they only drop in HM OPS ether as a taken or a drop it self .. epic ones that is, and as some one else posted they do drop but if I 'm not mistaken those are custom orange ones ...

Edited by moonshoter

Hey all,

I've been trying to get hold of moddable heavy armour bracers and belt, but can't find any on the GTN to save my life.

I've heard a few people mention that there's some that drop in flashpoints but no one has been specific on it so far.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Or even better, if anyone knows a link where I can see what loot is dropped from specific flashpoints I'd be really appreciative!

Thanks! :)

If you got credits the Legacy vendor sells both two sets at two diff prices for two diff levels if that helps ,, :)

If you got credits the Legacy vendor sells both two sets at two diff prices for two diff levels if that helps ,, :)

Or they could buy a few of the many adaptive and mod-able bracers/belts A LOT cheaper on the GTN.

Or they could buy a few of the many adaptive and mod-able bracers/belts A LOT cheaper on the GTN.

100% agreed. I've gotten adaptive armor / cartel market moddable belts and bracers for my characters as cheap as 5 credits each. You can't beat that, specially considering they used to be 75k+.