The Eradicator's Warsuit Screenshot?

Zergnaut

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The revan mask and the hood have clipping showing, and also they should just add the mask im not gonna buy it till they do i mean it is part of the set, there is not one of those sith without the mask in the trailers.

/Agreed. Chest should have more detail and chest, gloves, legs, and boots should be SILVER. Plus the awesome mask needs to be there and be silver as well...

It's a recolor of the valiant and will definitely look better but not what it should be.

I get the reason for recoloring but with the whole match to chest option recoloring becomes even less important. What we need are NEW models.

Edited by Alarow

you get to look like a BAD*** sith lord from a swtor cinematic trailer

Oh i see what you mean now. :) I have that outfit replicated using gear available in game but the skins available were gray and not black like this one. Anyway... happy ya'll are happy with this:)

I'll probably use the chest and color match because i need mine to be black as well.

This is just SO lazy. The colors are wrong, the metal should have silver/dark gold in it, and they need to slim down the boots. I would like to see them make the arms on the robe longer and wider too, (as in the trailer) so it doesn't look like at t-shirt. Imo this robe actually looks better if you unify it with the legs from the valiant set, and trooper campaign boots:

http://i49.tinypic.com/348q238.jpg

Edited by mikekrumbak

This is just SO lazy. The colors are wrong, the metal should have silver in it, and they need to slim down the boots. I would like to see them make the arms on the robe longer and wider too, (as in the trailer) so it doesn't look like at t-shirt. Imo this robe actually looks better if you unify it with the legs from the valiant set, and trooper campaign boots:

http://i49.tinypic.com/348q238.jpg

WHYYYYY is there red girlish stripes on the sleeves ????!?! WHY O WHY :-( it ruins it imho and its NOT black its dark cofee brown...

But it is the armor from the trailer the gloves have spikes on them.

The armor from the trailer is metallic colored, the armor in the shop is pure black.

If it was the armor in the trailer, with helmet, and a hood down option, I would have bought 2, 1 for PvP and one for PvE.

WOW people are actually complaining about this, just because it looks not EXACTLY like in the trailer? Really?...

Other than the shape of the gloves and the outer robe it looks nothing like the one from the trailer.

Offering feedback on how to design something we would actually spend money on isn't really complaining. They don't have to change the current one, but if they offer one in the future that looks like the one from the trailer, that would be very awesome.

Finally!!!!!!

It would have been perfect if it includes the mask too.

Well there are a couple masks that will work with it. Im using the set on my Mara with Revan mask which looks quite good. You can also use the Force Sentinel mask as well, its similar (not exact though) to the masked version from the Hope and Deceived trailers. Love it too, has the spiked gauntlets even.