A Traitor Amongst the Chiss - Lets Drive a Bus Through this Story Arc :D

Jatello

That could work... except...

the whole reason Saganu is sending us after Zenta is so he has deniability if anything goes wrong. If his Household Phalanx shows up with us, he can't pretend that he didn't sanction the hit.

His deniability seems to go up in flames if you pick any option except shooting the Syndic during the fp. Considering Zenta isn't telling any tales from Alliance prison and the Commander is saying nothing either, it seems likely to me that if Zenta is not dealt with and returns to Ascendancy, whoever Saganu was conspiring with is going to turn against him. This kind of sounds like he really doesn't have anything to lose if Zenta is about the escape.

This, of course, relies on it being his secret allies who rat him out if the hit doesn't go as it should. If it's not them, or they would only act if Zenta was removed from the Ascendancy, the situation would be a little different.

Syndic never lives in my playthroughs, but my female chiss agent and Saganu are pretty tight....no problem with the kill option even though she is full light 5

Both her and her brother...I don't care which one was making The Hungry Eyes at Theron...they both dead. :p

Both her and her brother...I don't care which one was making The Hungry Eyes at Theron...they both dead. :p

my agent is looking at it like this, if its a deep cover sort of thing, she gets it, if its a real betrayal..... after Hunter, after the brainwashing, after Valkorian..... Theron is dead

my full dark side sith though, willing to let bygones be bygones, which i think makes for better stories, Nox has always been rather nuanced and not all grrrr kill everyone all the time....

my agent is looking at it like this, if its a deep cover sort of thing, she gets it, if its a real betrayal..... after Hunter, after the brainwashing, after Valkorian..... Theron is dead

my full dark side sith though, willing to let bygones be bygones, which i think makes for better stories, Nox has always been rather nuanced and not all grrrr kill everyone all the time....

I don't know how my Nox is going to handle it. She's suspected Theron Doing Stupid Theron Things since the beginning, but she's also not keen on the idea that he didn't trust her with the knowledge of what he's doing...that and he totally undermined her authority and made her look like a stoop in front of...everybody. Would she kill him? No. A thousand times no. Does she get it? She totally does. Does that mean she'll be able to forgive him and take him back? I'm not sure.