Targeting Issues on Zorn and Toth

I'm a non tank leader of a OPS guild on Zorn and Toth. We had to pug an Off Tank but he had alot of trouble acquiring his new target after the mob swap. I had to replace him. We killed them easily with the new tank but both my regular tank and the new pug tank did mention they had some targeting issue but were able to over come it. Anyone else having a similar issue?

I don't think he was tab targeting. Clicking will be a disaster, because the hit box of the bosses are pretty big, so it will click on the boss closer to you.

Easiest thing for the tank to do is, hit tab, move into range if needed for taunt, taunt, and move back to your position. Works like a charm every time.

I don't think he was tab targeting. Clicking will be a disaster, because the hit box of the bosses are pretty big, so it will click on the boss closer to you.

Easiest thing for the tank to do is, hit tab, move into range if needed for taunt, taunt, and move back to your position. Works like a charm every time.

^^ Tab target is your friend here. It cycles between the two, so hit tab once, it is automatically on the other boss, taunt, leap, re-position, kill, loot, go onto the next.

When tab targeting your camera has to be rotated so that the other boss is on your screen. This can be an issue if you had to reposition during the fight. I like to keep the opposite boss on focus target. After the jump I use the focus target to select, taunt, and then sometime before the next jump switch focus targets. I just do that because I tend to forget after the jump which one I should taunt. Edited by RLWalker