Whats your companion Dream Team?

Sentanta

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from experience, it really doesn't matter what my opinion is on the companions, i tend to get stuck with the healer companion since thats how defective bioware made the combat.

The only cool healer companions in this game are Mako and Elara Dorne, the others are too annoying to stomach and i really wish they didn't make solo play with the companion so much like the trinity system.

Healer - Talos (Doc is a very close second but hearing "Oh my goodness...we won!" still makes me grin every time I hear it)

Melee Tank - Lord Scourge (such a ray of sunshine: "Die." "You will die.")

Melee DPS - Vector (because he's Vector, 'nuff said :))

Ranged Tank - Corso ("Yeeeehaaaaw!")

Ranged DPS - Andronikos ("Boom!")

I'm not going to bother colour coding this because I'm a lazy jerk.

Healer - Forex

Melee Tank - Forex

Melee DPS - Forex

Ranged Tank - Forex

Ranged DPS - Forex

Edited by SierraBravo
I made a grammatical mistake and I'm a grammar Nazi

Healer - Guss (My favorite comic relief. Favorite all around)

Melee Tank - Skorpio (Love the voice)

Melee DPS - Ashara or Jaessa (Just love how I twisted them)

Ranged Tank Kaliyo

Ranged DPS - Gault Rennow (Runner up to Guss for the entertainment factor but I will say it clashes more with my merc than the joking around on a smuggler)

Edited by Technohic

Healer - Mako (I guess we can all agree she is pretty great) or Tharan Cedrax (Can't help but to like his character, plus, he is living the dream of every nerd, he is in relationship with a Cortana-like hologram :) )

Melee Tank - Bowdaar (he is a Wookie with great morality opinions)

Melee DPS - Kira Carsen (I love Kira's quotes and attitude) or Nadia Grell (I like her too, a bit more naive version of Kira)

Ranged Tank - Blizz (he is a Jawa... with a rocket launcher, what more do you want?)

Ranged DPS - Unsure/Gault (I have not played all classes yet, so I cannot say, but from those I played, Gault is best so far)

Healer - Its pretty much a draw between Lokin and Mako

Ranged DPS - Gotta go with Gault that's one funny Devaronian

Melee DPS - Jaesa

Ranged Tank - Can't beat the Jawa, Blizz

Melee Tank - Khem has got a style all his own, and under that gruff exterior is a funny funny beast.

Edited by Hyfy

Having played all the classes mine would be like this

Healer - Talos (I love the guy he's hilarious, especially when he goes "THAT looked like it hurt!" even funnier if he says it after getting knocked off my speeder)

Ranged tank - Blizz (As many have said, Jawa with a rocket launcher, THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE)

Melee DPS - toss up between Nadia or Ashara honestly for me, I like how ashara uses two sabers but goodness me do I wanna smack the crap out of her most of the time (hence why my sorc is a pureblood, ashara has a very black and blue face :D )

Ranged DPS - Vette! I love this gal, and honestly the noises she makes during combat always amuse me (woohoo! YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH)

Melee Tank - Lord Scourge, what can I say he's a BAMF and I love his quotes during combat, plus he has that small self heal so he actually lasts a tiny bit longer during combat.

Edited by Twickers

Healer - So far? Doc.

Melee Tank - Khem Val (Come on ... he's a monster that devours the souls of force users. Think about that).

Melee DPS - Kira Carsen or Ashara Zavros.

Ranged Tank - Kaliyo (She's just so dangerously tasty).

Ranged DPS - HK-51, hands down.

This list will likely change as I play more of the classes.

Excellent guys - thanks for posting - I see Blizz seems to be the most popular or most often mentioned companion! :)

I wish they had given one of the Republic classes an Ortolan (the little elephant guys on Hoth) - it would be the Republic version of Blizz - I LOVE the language of the little blue guys!

Anyways - keep them coming guys!

Republic

Melee tank: Tanno VIk, Lord Scourge at second place.

Melee DPS: Kira or Nadia, I caanot choose!

Ranged Tank: M1-4X all day.

Ranged DPS: Risha. Watch that girl snipe, she is a beast and is a criminal mastermind.

Healer: Guss for a fun character. Elara for a serious toon.

Empire

Melee Tank: Scorpio, she can threaten me all she wants; she still belongs to me.

Melee DPS: Torian is my favorite and the story on Taris was an amazing intro for unlocking a squadmate. Ashara in second.

Ranged Tank: Lt. Pierce because every Darth needs his own stormtroopers.

Ranged DPS: Vette wins because I am a huge fan of Mission Vao. Ensign Temple would win if I did not play KOTOR so many times.

Healer: Mako. Nuff Said.

Healer: Guss Tano

Melee Tank: Khem Val

Ranged Tank: Kaliyo Djannis (Best companion in the game in my opinion)

Melee DPS: Dont know :x dont like any in particular

Ranged DPS: Vette, because she has a respectable character/past.

I rarely get to like later companions, unless the early ones are boring. By the time I get to the later ones, I am already attached to the first/second companion.

Edited by Kameki

Healer - Mako (Gonna have to give my vote to her, she's just so darn adorable)

Melee Tank - Khem Val (Seriously, Khem's a beast, literally and figuratively, and some of his dry one liners have almost caused tears of laughter)

Melee DPS - Tough one, as I don't really use any... I guess I'd go with Ashara Zavros, but even that's a toss up because I hate how hard it is to get Affection with her on a Female Inquisitor -.-

Ranged Tank - Blizz (What can I say, I'm a sucker for a Jawa who can blow stuff right the hell up)

Ranged DPS - HK-51 (How can you not love his complete and utter lack of 'expletives' given?) (Also, anyone but Gault, I freaking HATE THAT GUY...)

You're already dead, just lie down! - HK-51.

Pubs -

Healer: Guss Tuno (yeah.)

Melee DPS = Nadia Grell (needs moar hero worship)

Melee tank = Bowdaar? I guess?

Ranged DPS = Aric Jorgan or HK-51

Ranged tank = M1-4X

Imps -

Healer: Mako

Melee DPS = Jaesa Willsaam

Melee tank = Khem Val, but I'm not too crazy about any of them

Ranged DPS = Vette or HK-51

Ranged tank = Blizz

From what I've played now, my dream team would be:

Healer - Tharan Cedrax A hard one, actually, because imo Quinn is reeeeeaaaally hot. xD But Tharan has interesting personality, and he has a really nice voice.

Melee Tank - Khem Val Khem is just...interesting. Brutal, but surprisingly wise. A sith that can't finish a statue indeed doesn't deserve a statue and so on.

Melee DPS - Vector Hyllus Kira Carsen was a strong number 2. Though tbh, I'd prefer skipping melee dps altogether and taking 2 ranked dps.

Ranged Tank - Kaliyo Djannis No one else even had a chance. It's 100 times Kaliyo.

Ranged DPS - Andronikos Revel Vette would have had the second place, and I'd prefer skipping Vector and take both Vette and Andronikos.

Healer - Gus Tuno (b/c he's a total comedian. love that guy)

Melee Tank - Skadge (b/c he's a freakin' maniac)

Melee DPS - Akaavi Spaar (because she can dole out the DPS and take a few hits in her heavy armor).

Ranged Tank - Corso (yeah I know, but he gets the job done).

Ranged DPS - Gault Rennow (for the funny one liners after he lights someone up).

Healer - Tharan Cedrax. You can never get too much of Holiday!

Melee Tank - Tanno Vik. Because I hate him the least in this category.

Ranged Tank - Blizz > all. Honorable mention to M1-4X.

Melee DPS - Jaesa. CUTIE!!!

Ranged DPS - Twilek tie of Zenith and Vette

My Companion deam team is my ALTS

If I could I would like to have 3 companions out at once.

I would play my Shadow Have my consular alt heal My Smuggy and Sentinal DPS.

Though if I have to stick with current game setup I would Play my Assasin tank and use Ashara sentinal

Imperial Side:

Melee Tank = Khem Val (a big, hulking monster slave, though Broonmark is pretty cool)

Melee Dps = Vector (Killiks are pretty cool to me)

Ranged Tank = Blizz (Jawa)

Ranged Dps = Vette (Doesn't annoy me, her antics are rather endearing.)

Heals = Lokin (A FREAKIN MONSTER, though I was really leaning Mako's way)

Rep Side:

Melee Tank = Sourge (Big 300 y/o sith ****** with no emotions)

Melee Dps = Kira (pretty much the same as Vette)

Ranged Tank = T7 (my first comp in this game EVER and loyal sidekick)

Ranged Dps = Aric (Timothy Osmund... I keep seeing lasiter from psych)

Heals = Elara (That accent, and watching her put people in their place. really close call between her and doc though.)