If marauders are so OP, than what are assassins?

Averji

I'm a marauder. I agree we hit for alot right now, we were perfect pre 1.2 with annihilation. But if we are going to nerf marauders than look into assassins. A hybrid tank/dps assassin is pretty *********** hard to beat, and do more damage than any class ive ever seen and an assassin who knows what hes doing will completely **** on a marauder.

Makes me sick how Marauders/Sentinals can come out and say they are OP without any hesitation...

before 1.2 went live everyone said "omg reroll mara/sent"..

Bioware.. what in the name of god are you doing..?

It's not the same Assassins are really hard to play well. You need to be real skilled to be able to play one right and do decent DPS.

The same can and should be said about sentinels/marauders. I watch plenty of fellow sentinels/marauders suck up the warzones daily. I'm not saying I'm all that great either. Meanwhile, I watch assassins faceroll people left and right, including marauders and sentinels, with relative ease.

Makes me sick how Marauders/Sentinals can come out and say they are OP without any hesitation...

before 1.2 went live everyone said "omg reroll mara/sent"..

Bioware.. what in the name of god are you doing..?

no.

our damage is high yes, but thats it. going carnage for the extra beast damage we lose all survivability and without a single heal or knockback its hard to stay alive without a healer.

maybe tone our damage down yeah but once they do that, we have nothing left. if they nerf carnages damage than carnage becomes useless just like it was pre 1.2

assassins are really the true OP class.

Can they top damage meters = no

Can they take the most damage without dying = no

Are they the best self healing that is not a healer = no

Do the have the best CC's = no

Every class other than assassins is number 1 but the problem is assassins are #2 in the bottom 3 and mid range in damage. Though i have noticed that they can be bursty

Tank spec in tank gear = high survivability / low damage

Tank spec in dps gear = medium survivability / medium damage

dps spec = low survivability / high damage

Many of the complaints about Assassin/Shadow seems to come from people suffering from 31/31/31 syndrome.

no.

our damage is high yes, but thats it. going carnage for the extra beast damage we lose all survivability and without a single heal or knockback its hard to stay alive without a healer.

maybe tone our damage down yeah but once they do that, we have nothing left. if they nerf carnages damage than carnage becomes useless just like it was pre 1.2

I played Carnage cus everyone said it sucked VS Anhilation... and pre 1.2 I am willing to admit it was inferior. However, I just worked harder to learn things to be better and to make it work. I think in the long run it made me a much deadlier Carnage Mara...