Warhero Focus Force Mystic vs Force Master?

Figigaly

I am trying to figure out which Warhero Focus is better for a PVP Healing Sage. Looking at the stats it seems the Force Masters is the better of the two but I am not sure.

Force Mystic

Endurance +82

Willpower +87

Power +49

Alacrity +53

Force Master

Endurance +88

Willpower +76

Power +55

Surge +53

I think the surge will be better than the Alacrity, more endurance and power is nice but I am not sure if its worth losing 11 will power is worth it. Please let me know what you think?

Edited by Figigaly

IMHO, the extra willpower more than makes up for the (very small) drop in the other stats. The alacrity will help you get stuff off faster, ALWAYS good no matter the situation. I would recommend the Force-Mystic gear. However, as I am sure you know, opinions will vary.

Mix and match to get the stats you want. IE, focus depends on the rest of your gear since you can't swap mods on it. Also, Stalker generator can be used by Sages.

Personally:

40% (force) crit chance fully buffed/stim'd.

75% or so crit multiplier.

10% alacrity.

Rest power.

Currently my alacrity is suffering a little w/r to power, but I don't think it's a huge loss. Maximize willpower+power on mods, not just willpower. For willpower+crit, I maximize willpower unless I need the extra crit. I expect I'll get a WH Stalker generator when I upgrade my focus.

Edited by shadowflit